New diaper

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
There is a company who makes baby diapers that is making adult sized diapers …. I don’t have much info but it should be released soon. You guys will have to let me know how they are . I think the company is based out of China . I believe they are cloth backed .

Reactions: littledreamers333
Pretty vague… There was once a thing over there in this one place with some stuff. Let me know what’s there. I know you’re likely excited. Can you give us some photos? Because I’m assuming you found out about it online. Any kind of name or where you found it would be helpful.

• Haha
Reactions: Edgewater, abdlchristian12 and Riddy
I found it from a Korean /Chinese maker called SOH . It’s not in English so I cant read it lol. I asked a friend to translate for me ….I would guess it might get popular and not just a random fly by low end company . The actual packages should be in English. Ford is making a self driving car , but I don’t know much about that either I just know it’s Ford lol

Alibaba is a company where you purchase bulk orders from so maybe ask them ?

My understanding is that alibaba is an online retailer. You’re correct, they usually have bulk orders for most of their stuff. Without much information. There will be a lot of confusion because they have a TON of adult diapers. Many with childish designs. Most are Chinese garbage. Not worth your trouble.

Reactions: Edgewater
There are 14 per pack . If it’s a small bag then most likely not good . We will soon see

qwertyqwerty said:
There are 14 per pack . If it’s a small bag then most likely not good . We will soon see
Do you have a link? Because nothing in this thread is based on anything that I know of?

Reactions: Edgewater and I12BLittle89
It’s on Amazon just type in sleepy adult diapers and see if you find it

I put in Sleepy Adult Diapers and got pretty much all the brands we know and lots of clothlike ones. So nothing really peeked my interest

I’ll check it out and see if it’s like a babyish texture or just a regular cheaply made one

It was not easy to find on amazon, but I finally found them. Amazon's search is definitely broken, so it took far too long to find them. It would have been very easy for the original post to include a link, and saved the rest of us from scouring amazon, just saying.

Sleepy diapers have been around for a couple of years and they do make a true size 7 which is pretty good. They have recently expanded their product line to now include swim diapers, training pants, and adult diapers. Doesn't look like anything for older kids/bedwetting, but maybe we will also get a new bedwetting pant. Please post a link if anyone finds something like that.

Not much info about them; no actual pictures or a proper description beyond generic gibberish that would apply to any adult diaper. They are pretty cheap, so I don't have high hopes. I doubt they are plastic, and most likely not very absorbent, but I bought a bag to try them out. I'll post a few pictures when I get them unless someone else beats me to it.

https://www.amazon.com/Comfortable-Adjustable-Absorbency-Protection-Count-16PCs/dp/B0B9Y91C2T/ref=sr_1_57?crid=11VUFG2Y2MUD&keywords=sleepy+diapers&qid=1680997882&sprefix=sleepy+adult+diapers,aps,134&sr=8-57

Last edited:
Sorry that the links look kind of weird, if anyone wants to find them on amazon directly, I recommend searching both "Sleepy" and "SOHO". Hope that helps.

1680999776005.png

• Love
Reactions: PatrickABDL
patrick1776 said:
It was not easy to find on amazon, but I finally found them. Amazon's search is definitely broken, so it took far too long to find them. It would have been very easy for the original post to include a link, and saved the rest of us from scouring amazon, just saying.

Sleepy diapers have been around for a couple of years and they do make a true size 7 which is pretty good. They have recently expanded their product line to now include swim diapers, training pants, and adult diapers. Doesn't look like anything for older kids/bedwetting, but maybe we will also get a new bedwetting pant. Please post a link if anyone finds something like that.

Not much info about them; no actual pictures or a proper description beyond generic gibberish that would apply to any adult diaper. They are pretty cheap, so I don't have high hopes. I doubt they are plastic, and most likely not very absorbent, but I bought a bag to try them out. I'll post a few pictures when I get them unless someone else beats me to it.

https://www.amazon.com/Comfortable-Adjustable-Absorbency-Protection-Count-16PCs/dp/B0B9Y91C2T/ref=sr_1_57?crid=11VUFG2Y2MUD&keywords=sleepy+diapers&qid=1680997882&sprefix=sleepy+adult+diapers,aps,134&sr=8-57

Those Jeans training pants look neat :)

Reactions: I12BLittle89
Back