New diaper vendor LandofGenie?

jimboslice92

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anyone heard of the brand Land of Genie? I never have and they look very thick. I was just wondering if anyone has tried them/thoughts.

Looks like they claim about a 5000ml rating.

Honestly, I can’t take a company seriously if they aren’t offering case pricing. Add on the generic pattern and I don’t see a lot of differentiation occurring here. It’s already a non-starter for me.

If the company wanted to hand out some free samples to prove their credentials, I wouldn’t say no, but honestly, I have enough choices in the market right now. They’re going to have to do something more to get my attention.

The clothing options look okay. That collared onesie is something new.

Last edited:
Reactions: WarmAndSquishy
The 'sposies don't interest me much other than they're subtle enough for me to get away with wearing to a movie or something (I'm not into my nappies being showy when I go out).

The clothes are ADORABLE though. I want one of everything that doesn't say daddy.

The clothes...I can do without. None geared for us sissies with toddlerish bodies. 😞 However, I might try the diapers, they look rather wide, wider than average. Prices a touch steep but okay for a ten-pack to try. 🥰

Reactions: Diaperman95
These have been posted before and my opinion hasn't changed. It's just another overly printed gaudy looking diaper.

• Haha
Reactions: CptKirk and theancientmariner
Nowididit said:
These have been posted before and my opinion hasn't changed. It's just another overly printed gaudy looking diaper.
Yea they don't look all that great do they?

blaincorrous said:

Honestly, I can’t take a company seriously if they aren’t offering case pricing. Add on the generic pattern and I don’t see a lot of differentiation occurring here. It’s already a non-starter for me.

If the company wanted to hand out some free samples to prove their credentials, I wouldn’t say no, but honestly, I have enough choices in the market right now. They’re going to have to do something more to get my attention.

I have to say I agree. If they do not cater to incontinent people or at least offer discount prices for buying in cases or more, than I want nothing to do with them. I mean I realize a lot of adult babies or Diaper lover’s wear 24/7. But most are just when they feel like it or they are alone for no one to see them. I spend over $200 a month buying diapers. But I would never pay almost 4 bucks a diaper. Not unless it comes with a nurse to wipe my butt and change me. I have noticed only the good medical diaper companies give out samples. I doubt any ABDL diaper is ever going o give them out and it is for sure they are going to rape you guys on prices for the 10 cent print they put on them.

Mega max are my go too. But I am trying the incontrol diapers now. So far one night in and one wet bed pad. I hope tonight goes better. They are comfortable but the cut and fit is different than mega max. These the large are about the same as mega max. But they do not fit as snug around the legs… On me anyway. But they are very comfortable. I am wearing the black ones to bed but I also purchased some all white incontrol essentials. They are white with plastic back and a Velcro tab system. My first time wearing a plastic back with Velcro landing strip. I worn on to the neurologist today and I a very small impressed so far. I might wear one of them to bed tomorrow night. I really think this type of landing system for tapes is what NorthShore should use for the mega max air.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CptKirk and WarmAndSquishy
blaincorrous said:

Agreed, I think the print is cute but another generic sticky tab plastic back diaper? 🥱 I’m gonna pass on this one.

I think brands need to realize with a niche market like this that you can’t just sell what’s popular as it’s already heavily saturated (no pun intended). I feel to have a break out Abdl diaper you’d really need a blue whale product.

Last edited:
LilPuppyBoy said:
Agreed, I think the print is cute but another generic sticky tab plastic back diaper? 🥱 I’m gonna pass on this one.

I think brands need to realize with a niche market like this that you can’t just sell what’s popular as it’s already heavily saturated (no pun intended). I feel to have a break out Abdl diaper you’d really need a blue whale product.
Ahem…

1673407618480.png

• Thinking
Reactions: Furrytum and BobbiSueEllen
blaincorrous said:
I tried to find the pun...is this like a guy like me trying to 'get' a pun that only coders understand? 🧐

I knew a guy who was a programmer for NASA; he was so smart he had trouble finding his way to work in the morning. Yes, that actually occurs. Remember Einstein? 🤔

They look cute and probably have some good thickness. They just seem like the usual cartoony animal print types you see so often in many of the ABDL companies out here.

Pretty meh to me. The cat onesie is kinda cute. Wish them luck, but I aint buyin'.

The ones with the Rainbows ,Clouds with the Pink bunny are on the cute side ! !

Just got a pack after they showed up on Amazon. They're pretty nice as far as I can tell so far. They did cost a bit. $38.99 for a 10 pack which seems to be the norm these days without buying a case. But they are well made. Gots a wide blue core, rather high leak guards, four wide tapes, and elastics in both front and back as well as around the legs. They made similar to a rearz as far as the plastic goes with a glossy landing zone. And comes up to nearly my belly button. I'll let you know how they hold up tomorrow morning.

Reactions: Diaperman95 and BobbiSueEllen
TeddyJoy said:
Just got a pack after they showed up on Amazon. They're pretty nice as far as I can tell so far. They did cost a bit. $38.99 for a 10 pack which seems to be the norm these days without buying a case. But they are well made. Gots a wide blue core, rather high leak guards, four wide tapes, and elastics in both front and back as well as around the legs. They made similar to a rearz as far as the plastic goes with a glossy landing zone. And comes up to nearly my belly button. I'll let you know how they hold up tomorrow morning.
Good morning! I have strategically used these diapers I'd say 3 heavy times and 1 lite. It's a very full diaper. And no leaks! Which I expected when I inspected them. It gets firm real quick, I believe that means a good SAP. I will admit though, my main reason for buying them is because the adorable print. It matches an outfit I'm currently putting together.

I looked at they're site. They are not advertising for those with a Y chromosome. So a lot like LFB. A great product from a meh company. They did deliver same day on Amazon, but that isn't always the case depending on style, size, and your location.

I throw up some comparison photos next.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
A few photos.

Attachments

• IMG_20230121_074511640.jpg
    IMG_20230121_074511640.jpg
    918.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20230121_074532740.jpg
    IMG_20230121_074532740.jpg
    762.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20230121_074703410.jpg
    IMG_20230121_074703410.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20230121_074743894.jpg
    IMG_20230121_074743894.jpg
    977.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20230121_075029147.jpg
    IMG_20230121_075029147.jpg
    952.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Love
Reactions: BJsTyLeZ, baliebox4916 and BobbiSueEllen
I suggest reading the reviews on Amazon too! They're not good and honestly I'd rather go with an established company that pays attention to detail.

paddedn7 said:
I suggest reading the reviews on Amazon too! They're not good and honestly I'd rather go with an established company that pays attention to detail.
I agree with that. That is why I love my Mega Max.

Reactions: paddedn7
Also might i add they say its a us company but there (about us) english is suspect. Did they not proof read there own page. Seriously 😳😳😂

Back