Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
I went to prison about 4 1/2 years ago and I was really sad that I could not walk into the baby diaper section of a store and enjoy the smell of diapers. I just got out of prison and am dismayed that all diapers do not have that intoxicating smell of freshness anymore. WHY?

wilddog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
they are hot-sealed shut in the plastic bag, so no air/scent can escape. buy a pack, open it, and smell the freshness

cm90210

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome back to the outside world!

My impression of diaper aisles today as compared to those of maybe 10 or 15 years ago is that the smell is still there and similar, but much less strong.
There are certain types of diapers today that still smell like what I remember...seems like Pampers brand babydry fit the bill to some extent but I don't buy baby diapers either...

inconspicuous

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I noticed the diaper aisle smelled really strongly recently, then abruptly went back to normal. It made me wonder if someone ripped open a pack.

PampersboyLondon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
If we are talking baby diaper then yes there is that soft enjoyable nostalgic regressive sent that takes us back to being a baby and being safe and warm in mummies arms vs adult diapers which smell like a hospital and a plastics factory! honestly not enjoyable for me but then its the only thing that fits so tbh just glad i have talc and oil to make me spell all babyish :D

LittleAyria

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
idk what youre talking about but i can still smell all the diapers going down the aisle

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yeah, I smell the diapers going down the isle as well. I wear cloth so when they smell, it's not a good thing...haha. I have shared this before, but I love Johnson's Baby Lotion. I think it has that old Pampers sort of smell. I put it on my diaper area every morning after my shower. It's like a little babyness goes with me to work every day.

twtw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
So uh... what were you in prison for? ._.

From what I've been told from people who work with prisoners, most people in prison will volunteer the information if they are willing but if they don't, don't ask. While not trying to sound rude or forceful (or like I'm talking behind his back), l suggest maybe letting the OP put his past behind him.

Zephy

Moderated
Role
  1. Private
From what I've been told from people who work with prisoners, most people in prison will volunteer the information if they are willing but if they don't, don't ask. While not trying to sound rude or forceful (or like I'm talking behind his back), l suggest maybe letting the OP put his past behind him.

Pfft, that's boring.

twtw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
Pfft, that's boring.

That is, no offence a bad reason. And with what they are throwing people into prison for these days a lot of reasons are just that, boring. This is the second time you've bothered him about it, give him a break.

Khaymen

Biker
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
He hasn't replied or posted since, perhaps he went back. :p

Last edited:

Khaymen

Biker
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Haha, or he's trying to hunt down Zephy :p

Well, that will not happen.

I'm sure enough people have tried and failed to hunt Zephy down to discourage further attempts.

(Just kidding Zeph :p )

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Come on guys, have respect...

Using a scented baby diaper as a booster pad works wonders. It's scented, and it adds to softness, absorbency, and thickness.

Zephy

Moderated
Role
  1. Private
Well, that will not happen.

I'm sure enough people have tried and failed to hunt Zephy down to discourage further attempts.

(Just kidding Zeph :p )

Pfft, I'm easy to track. I've met plenty of people off here. :tongueout:

Macky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Pfft, I'm easy to track. I've met plenty of people off here. :tongueout:

*suddenly Zephy disappears*
looks like someone took revenge on zephy the critique master. XD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

L

literallegionaire

*suddenly Zephy disappears*
looks like someone took revenge on zephy the critique master. XD

sry about the quote part i cant private message yet so this is the only way i can get in touch with u :)
i actualy have a friend who lives in the UK.
anyway i think your avatar is amazing how did u modify it? if u get the chance please message me back and if u dont mind i sent u a friend request:sweatdrop:

Status
Not open for further replies.