New diaper out!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Wow, looks impressive.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
they look like crap to me, the area of fluff is that of assurance

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
interesting... I may have to order a sample...

outrageous pricing for a case though... these better be as good as X-pluses... or better.

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
Oh snap. Looks ok.

Wish there was a different picture of the diaper's front, not just it opened up like that.

Ranger

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Looks good. I might try some if I hear good things about them.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
is this the same diaper from the "I think theyre doing it wrong" thread? I can't see the picture (missing a plugin) but its the same site...

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
yes... it is...

Okay... ordered some samples for LuvsGurl and I.

I'll make a full report once I have recieved them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
it said shipping was 1-5 business days... so I figure by the end of next week... unless they are insanely fast

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Do you two live nearby, Darkfinn, or did she talk you into buying her samples? OK I'm kidding, but nonetheless...

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Oh. Thanks Pojodiaper. Darkfinn: must be great to live with one who shares your interests in this topic, eh? :D

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Yes Russian... it is a great experience... definately the best thing that's ever happened to me. :)

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I am looking forward to your diaper review darkfinn. This looks like a really good diaper I think. If it only holds 2 liters that is still A LOT! I think that is a whole freakin gallon. Anyways like I said I am looking forward to it, so don't forget to post it.

Speaking of diaper reviews how do you create one on wiki? I went to the diaper review page and clicked edit but it seemed I could only edit the main diaper review page. how do I make a new page for a diaper that is not listed? I would appreciate any help.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
I honestly don't have a clue about wiki. It's too much programming and coding for my likes... thus why I haven't put anything else in there.

I'd be happy to write some objective diaper reviews... I've tried a ton of brands... but I just don't feel like uploading them.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Yeah I have tried a good handful of different kinds too specially, ones not up yet. So I could really contribute a lot if someone could help me. I think I will just go to reqeusts forum...

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The absorbent material dimensions don't look too great...unless the diaper absorbs extremely fast peeing while laying down on your back would result in a leak from behind...

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Agreed Blues Disciple... the diapers don't look superior to anything else... they actually look really thin and crappy... thus why I only spent $10 to order some samples. Maybe they will suprise me.

I'll try to keep an open mind for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.