• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New Diaper Kid Here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

AidanKid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hullo Everyone,

My name is Aidan and I am 4 years old. Or 23...
I go to school in Kansas and I joined here because my buddy Inky (dprdinky) said it was a fun place. I wear diapers every night, sometimes I wet them on accident, but that's ok. My big brudder DJ says lotsa kids my age still have accidents, and I wear PullUps for daytime too. I like to meet new and interesting friends, and I like to be a regular playful lil kid.

My favorite diapers are Cruisers, PullUps, these older Baby Dry my brudder gave to me, and Goodnites too.

My Big Brudder DJ lives far away but we have been able to hang out in real life too :D and he took really good care of me, and I think I helped him too. He is the best big brudder ever.

Nobody around me really knows about my diapers, but I am really open about the fact that I'm still just a kid at heart, so lotsa my friends and my housemates see my footies and the kiddish clothes I got, and my stuffed tiger in my bed with spidey sheets, hehe. Its just who I am, and they don't seem to mind that.

Anyway, good to be here, look forward to meeting new friends.

dprdinky

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
Hey Aidan. Glad to see you are here. You will have many friends to meet and get to know. Thanks for introducing us to you.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I has a spiderman in the back window of mah car. Nobody is surprised.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Welcome to the site

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Welcome :hug:

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Hi there, and welcome!

I'm glad you have accepting housemates and of course your big brother and your buddy dprdinky. ADISC is a fun place - just look and post around and get to know people...or check out the IRC chat.
Oh, and make sure you're safely diapered so you don't leave accidents around the forum :tongueout:

Peachy

F

Falkio

Welcome to the world of tommorrow!! Please enjoy your stay.

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yo, welcome to the neighborhood.

Enjoy your stay here at ADISC n.n

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Hey there little guy, welcome to ADISC ^_^
*gives a cookie*

HuskyRye

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
Hello Adian!!!!!! Always good to see a fellow friend in the midwest region!

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Welcome to ADISC. That was a nice intro. It's good to see you already know someone on the site.

--The Silent Assassin--

Status
Not open for further replies.