New Diaper!!! 'Forsite - Mary Jane'

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Way to go Agecomfort/Forsite, this is awesome!!!! The market sure is moving quickly these days and awareness is growing. They launched the 'Under The Sea' diapers in late 2018 or early 2019; I see them for sale everywhere now and I personally use them and will continue to buy them. This new diaper is an indicator that the market is good!

Presale cost is $26 for a pack of 10. I highly recommend this diaper, if its anything like 'under the sea'.

I really like "Who said adult diapers couldn't be fun". This is so cool that I'd feel comfortable sharing it on my personal facebook page "wow omg look everyone"

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexande, littledreamers333, Safari and 4 others
I literally just read the email about them and was wondering how many posts there would be :ROFLMAO:

I believe that Forsite is their inhouse brand of products and I have only tried the plain white versions, but haven't been disappointed. I agree with you on the market as well. This is what; two designs for them in as many years. Clearly they are doing something right.

I like the white ones a lot. They have been in my top 3 for a while. The plastic backing is magical :). If the tapes were better and they sold by the case in the US, they would be my number 1.

As far as the prints go, they havent released anything that amazing in my book. I guess they're going for gender neutral with more adult designs instead of baby designs. That seems to be a hit with many people. Glad that crowd gets something new!

I thought ''Mary Jane'' was going to be some girly print, I guess the Internet hasn't completely ruined me...

• Haha
Reactions: theancientmariner, BobbiSueEllen, Reward and 1 other person
A drug leaf on diapers? No thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: Safari, BobbiSueEllen, LilxFawn and 5 others
I honestly think this is going to be a big flop

Reactions: Safari, BobbiSueEllen and Jonnythepony
they're going to smoke the competition!

• Haha
Reactions: OmiOMy, CLPP, WABX and 3 others
When I saw "Mary Jane" the first thing I thought was "oh yay a new girl's diaper!"

Oh geez was I wrong XD

I think this is hilarious. Would I buy some for myself? Heck no. But it's a novel idea. Kudos to them for venturing into a niche of a niche. Brave move.

• Haha
Reactions: ShyBoo81
It's for when you've smoked so much weed that you can't figure out how to move and go pee. XD

Not a fan, really. LOL But then that's probably because I'm not into the whole marijuana scene.

• Haha
Reactions: Sheepies
CuddleWoozle said:
It's for when you've smoked so much weed that you can't figure out how to move and go pee. XD

OR are too stoned to figure out whether or not you're on the toilet! (though more likely with our crowd, too stoned to figure out whether or not you're wearing a diaper)

Reactions: theancientmariner
I'd be happy if I could get hold of the new plain white forsite without the big blue advert on the front!

Reactions: TyphaHare
I used to love smoking weed but now days I just don't give a sh*t so I might pass on these. They're cool for people that love Mary Jane

Ah yes, the diaper for the burnout with weed leaves all over the rest of their things...

I mean, it kinda feels like a gag to me. Like seriously, weed-printed diapers? Bet it’d be good for Halloween though.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Sheepies and Jonnythepony
I'd consider some for special occasions, besides that I'm pretty content with northshore.

I don't know. We rolled joints for our children when they were babies all the time. They'd grab the joint with one little baby hand, and with the other baby hand, light their bic, hold it up to the joint and suck in. Typically they'd say, "Oooohhhhh maaannnnn, daaaahhhh daaaahhhhh..........

• Haha
Reactions: WABX, starpup and CuddleWoozle
I understand what this product exist but I don't think it as any real interest, I don't think you want to smoke it anyway Haha

Disclaimer on their product description page...
  • Note – this product does NOT contain cannabis or hemp. It is just a fun new print design
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Safari
paddedcowboy said:
Disclaimer on their product description page...
  • Note – this product does NOT contain cannabis or hemp. It is just a fun new print design
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Very good marketing campaign Haha

Interesting. Not exactly a theme I generally like to convey as I am not really a smoker.

It's a shame they stopped at just the print, though. Perhaps if the diapers would actually emit marijuana into the room when they are peed in, this would be a big seller. ;)

Last edited:
spddan said:
Interesting. Not exactly a theme I generally like to convey as I am not really a smoker.

It's a shame they stopped at just the print, though. Perhaps if the diapers would actually emit marijuana into the room when they are peed in, this would be a big seller. ;)
It can use cannabis, but without the active ingredients, but this can be a little bit more complicate to produce and don't really offer any superior advantage ;)

Back