new diaper for me.

lilshelly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
I am not going to do a review on this diaper but I have decided to try the Unique wellness Superiro.
The jury is still out on this one as I have not been able to test it at work but my first impression is I like the outer cover it is more a vinyl. I also like the fit of the diaper. It has larger tapes that are easy to put on and a landing zone for the tapes. It has four tapes but they can't be reused or if they can I haven't figured it out yet. The best that I can tell it still holds the same as the original wellness brief. Will update you all after I have used them for about a week.
Hugs Lilshelly

I have tried them before, and it was a disaster. Their claim of "nasa inspired" is complete bs and nkthing more than an unsanctioned marketing ploy. They have a really thin diaper with very little pulp that uses lots of sap. The cut of the diaper is incredibly thin/small too, and the leak barriers were so ineffective they might not as well even had them.

For the price of a superio you can do much better with something else like abena or seni quatro. And if you wear them 24/7 you can also get a much cheaper AND effective diaper like betterdry.

Back