New depends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well today I went to local walmart and they had the depends max in a new orange package, I also saw some where like a new fitted brief that was like a super plus version they where a frog green not the old style color(not at walmart) if I can find the pictures I'll post them up. So has anyone else seen/used these new depends?
http://www.diaperspace.com/gallery/view/id_72402/field_/title_depend-fitted-breif-super-plus/ Heres the link if i need to take it down let me know.

Last edited:

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
no but they are apparently coming out with new gender specific diapers. i seriously thought they were already but i guess not.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I think they are rolling out right now. The last pack of Depends Max. I bought had a new wrapper to match the pictures I had seen of the new products. Diaper's still the same, just a new container. The pic on diaperspace looks like something outside the U.S. (nothing on the shelf here has ever used the term "slip" like the euro diapers I have seen/used)

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Yeah that doesn't look like American stuff. I wonder if the Euro Depends are better than the U.S. ones like the Attends and Tenas.

D

Deleted member 221

hmm interesting (not really), a new depends bag, what a big change.
aren't depends usually crap anyways? oh and it seems that theyy're using cloth backing now as i bought 2 packs Depends Medium Fitted Briefs (to big for me as I'm small) and one pack had plastic backings and the other newer pack had cloth backings ..

checkingoutall

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
Depends is now putting out pull ups for men and women. I saw them in Walmart the other day. I also saw they have put out a new Maximum Brief. I was wondering if they were going to put a new style out because last week, I picked up some Depend Maximum Briefs for $3.79 a bag. I got them just because they were cheep and I could have something on hand if I don't get my Dry 24/7's ordered before I run out. I don't think Depends will ever get as good as Abena, Molicare, or Dry 24/7. It would be nice to be able to buy quality diapers at a local store, but I know that is just a dream.

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
I just went to wal-mart today and looked for these "new" depends diapers, and surprisingly, they were there. So I bought a package. I hope to try them out this weekend. So yes, they are real enough; but good? I will find out.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I saw the orange packaged ones at walmart, so they are in Canada. No idea if they're any different, though, and there's nothing on the official website.

abdlboy2004

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I saw the gender specific diapers today. I wondered if they feel as soft and squishy and nice as the normal ones.

Role
Diaper Lover
I'm actually quite irritated that they came out with the gender specific ones, since the pharmacy I went to stopped stocking Depends Fitted Maximum Protection in favor of them, even though they're not as absorbent, or even the same style(pull-up vs. brief). Now I have to go to a nearby Meijer's in order to buy Depends Fitted Maximum Protection, which wouldn't be a problem if there weren't still a dozen people shopping at 4:00am(I buy my diapers at night to avoid the risk of running into people I know).

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If they are different then I might try buying a bag again. If I do buy some, they will probably be my last bag of depends for a long time since they will most likely still suck.

2low

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Green diapers umr what ? x15 in a bag of medium aposed as 20 ? eep
oh man i still remember back in the day when they were GREEN they were not all that bad back then ?

for what i recall . .. lol i remember once placing over 100 Free Sample forms ... they arrived alright i guess my parents go them before me and they got chucked in the wood furnace

hen

Role
Diaper Lover, Other
the green ones that are plastic have a bad inseem and leak the elastic rip instently

WhiteWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Other, Private
I just purchased a pack today at a rite aid, since walgreens no longer carrys em. a green waistband is all i noticed diffrent, still plastic though, and still has crap tapes. although it did still come with a pack of twenty and same old pack design

Role
Diaper Lover
Hmmm, if anybody has tried these, please post if they are any better, or just the differences, I might buy some.

Status
Not open for further replies.