new daddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Do not count on it dude. First of all people in general here usually do not start getting close, and if we do, it takes while to gain trust. You can not just come on here and expect to pick up a baby girl within a few days or weeks. Stick around, post some, and gain trust, then just maybe you will get what your looking for. Also there are not many girls here to begin with, and about half of them are not even straight, so do not count on it.

Anyways welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Last edited:

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome, Crispy.

Well... if you're talkin like online RP or something, then yeah fair enough, otherwise I don't think finding an AB girl for roleplay IRL will work at the click of your fingers. But even online, that can take a fair bit of time. Like Eclipse said, you gotta get to know, and gain trust in users before anything of the sort can happen. So just chill out, post around, get used to the forums, and you'll have an awesome time, and if you're lucky you'll find a baby girl =)

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome.

However, as a girl, I have to say seeing a guy post "I want to meet a girl" is a turnoff, right then, right there; a girl thinks "pervert." There are several girls on this board, including me, and if you were to post, become a good, active member with lots to offer, then it would be a lot more easier to find a girl to talk to. There are only 2 guys here that Ive ever thought about as sexy, or someone who I would like a relationship with, and both have girlfriends, and want nothing to do with me in a romantic sense. ^.^ Like I said, girls find guys who say "I want to meet a girl." creepy.

Let me ask you, though, does it work in real life, when you go up to a woman and say "Marry Me?" Of course they are going to say no if they don't know you. Its the same thing here.

Again, welcome to the boards, and I hope you add some awesome posts, and content.

D

daria7483

Ditto what Mandi said, and I'd also like to point out that this is not the greatest site for that kind of thing anyway. There may be a slightly higher female:male ratio than you'd find elsewhere, but some of the girls are in their teens. So that's out. If you haven't already, you might try diapermates.com; it's a sort of match.com for AB/DLs.

I have to say that pursuing that kind of relationship too much is kind of like chasing after the holy grail. You might spend a lot of energy looking for someone and never find it, and meanwhile be missing out on good opportunities to form relationships with women in your town who are not AB but might be great people to date anyway.

Anyway, welcome to adisc, and I hope you will prove all of our first impressions wrong by sticking around and becoming a valued member.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Another thing to add, basing a relationship solely off the fact that you both like diapers is a bad idea. I like diapers, you like diapers, you like anime, I hate anime, you love to go on walks, I'd rather ride my bike. There are so many aspects of personality, and things such as life goals, and morals/values that a relationship would never work just because of one similar interest.

Like I said - I've liked 2 guys, and that is because I got to know their personality. The one guy, I swear we have so much in common its not even funny, every time he says something, I can relay a story where something similar happened.

Besides - Like Daria pointed out, there are probably other great women you could find even in your Town, and if you loved each other you could tell her about your diaper fetish, and she may even be interested in it. I know one girl (shes on the forum, but she hasn't posted yet) who has a boyfriend, when they started going out they were having a talk, (forgive me, I don't remember, or know specific facts about the story,) but anyways it came out that she liked to wear diapers, and that he's wondered about it. They both participate in diaper play with each other every now and again.

KITT5183

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer
I need to agree with both Mandi and Daria....a public forum really isn't a place to try a find true romance...or any relationship at all. At least not in your first post. As Mandi said, try getting to know people first, then see what happens.

But, good luck anyways. And welcome to ADISC!!

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I am a guy but i think that reading what you put makes me suspicious of you being a sexual predator.

Welcome anyway man.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
There are several girls on this board
I do not agree with that at all..I mean what 20-25 girls at most, who are actual members. Plus about half of those are not even interested in guys.

There may be a slightly higher female:male ratio than you'd find elsewhere
Agreed, still not very many though.

I have to say that pursuing that kind of relationship too much is kind of like chasing after the holy grail. You might spend a lot of energy looking for someone and never find it, and meanwhile be missing out on good opportunities to form relationships with women in your town who are not AB but might be great people to date anyway.
Another thing to add, basing a relationship solely off the fact that you both like diapers is a bad idea. I like diapers, you like diapers, you like anime, I hate anime, you love to go on walks, I'd rather ride my bike. There are so many aspects of personality, and things such as life goals, and morals/values that a relationship would never work just because of one similar interest.

Besides - Like Daria pointed out, there are probably other great women you could find even in your Town, and if you loved each other you could tell her about your diaper fetish, and she may even be interested in it.
For me personally I disagree with some of what you two said on these points, and I am sure many other agrees would agree with me. For me I personally believe it is a waste of my time to go out with a girl (meaning being my gf not just a simple date) who either A.) Does not like diapers and/or babyish things OR B.)Does not accept my diaper and baby lifestyle. Although I do agree that is not the only aspect to making a relationship compatible. But if that factor is not there, then it is NOT going to do anything for me except waste my time. The reason I believe that is because I would be completly unmotivated for any sexual activity. I just can not get fully aroused without at least one of my fetishes invoved in the relationship, I have done that before and I can not even get up all the way in that situation. Plus even more importantly, if she does not like any of these things (which is fine everyone likes their own things) and she can not even accept my diaper/baby lifestyle well then I take that as an attack on my personality. Cause it is a part of my personality and rejecting that would be rejecting who I am as a person.
So in conclusion I want no relationship with a girl if she is not interested or at least tolerant of this part of me. Then of course other common ground can be established to make the relationship more compatible. If I did not follow this and I end up marrying or being in relationship with a girl that was not any of those then I would be very very unhappy the entire time, except that won't happen because I won't be sticking around.

D

Doodle

hmmmm, crispy think for just a moment:
1. if you were seriously looking for someone to care for i would think you would want to atleast tell prospective females to know more about you... more about who you are and how you wound up here, so as to give yourself some kind of relatable history
2. seeing as carring for another individual requires trust from both parties wouldn't you want to start establishing this trust with your very first post. arround here first impriseons are what can make or break you when it comes to trust.
3. is there a particular reason you are looking only for females ... seing as they do tend to be in the minority (in the general *BDL population) it would probably be helpful to state your intentions more descriptivly
4. <humor> do you accept boys who like to wear sissy girly cloths *bats his eyelashes*? </humor>

-doodle

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
<sarcasm>Oh, yes, please! I've always wanted a daddy about whom I know absolutely nothing, not even where he's from or his age. But definitely I need someone to take care of me. I hope you're rich so I can have my very own nursery with a crib and a high chair and lots of toys and of course closets full of pretty baby clothes with lots of pretty pink frills and ruffles, and did I mention lots of toys? Oh 'n I wanna go to EuroDisney for my birthday party 'n invite all my baby friends. Okay, Daddy? I mean you said you wanted a baby girl to take care of 'n I'm a baby girl 'n I really need taking care of...really! I'll be oh so good, as long as you give me everything I want! :bf-babygirl-doll:</sarcasm>

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welcome.

However, as a girl, I have to say seeing a guy post "I want to meet a girl" is a turnoff, right then, right there; a girl thinks "pervert." There are several girls on this board, including me, and if you were to post, become a good, active member with lots to offer, then it would be a lot more easier to find a girl to talk to. There are only 2 guys here that Ive ever thought about as sexy, or someone who I would like a relationship with, and both have girlfriends, and want nothing to do with me in a romantic sense. ^.^ Like I said, girls find guys who say "I want to meet a girl." creepy.

Let me ask you, though, does it work in real life, when you go up to a woman and say "Marry Me?" Of course they are going to say no if they don't know you. Its the same thing here.

Again, welcome to the boards, and I hope you add some awesome posts, and content.
^ shes not the only one:sweatdrop: but i still welcome you, i trust that you wll learn from the frosty reaction you got from that even if you meant no harm...and am TRUEly looking forward to seeing another member contribute.

live long and prosper as the spock said

<sarcasm>Oh, yes, please! I've always wanted a daddy about whom I know absolutely nothing, not even where he's from or his age. But definitely I need someone to take care of me. I hope you're rich so I can have my very own nursery with a crib and a high chair and lots of toys and of course closets full of pretty baby clothes with lots of pretty pink frills and ruffles, and did I mention lots of toys? Oh 'n I wanna go to EuroDisney for my birthday party 'n invite all my baby friends. Okay, Daddy? I mean you said you wanted a baby girl to take care of 'n I'm a baby girl 'n I really need taking care of...really! I'll be oh so good, as long as you give me everything I want! :bf-babygirl-doll:</sarcasm>
:worshippy: really, you ayanna are a genius +0.5 (genius and a half for you slow people ;) )

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
For me personally I disagree with some of what you two said on these points, and I am sure many other agrees would agree with me. For me I personally believe it is a waste of my time to go out with a girl (meaning being my gf not just a simple date) who either A.) Does not like diapers and/or babyish things OR B.)Does not accept my diaper and baby lifestyle. Although I do agree that is not the only aspect to making a relationship compatible. But if that factor is not there, then it is NOT going to do anything for me except waste my time.
I think that opinion won't get you awfully far in your search for potential partners. If you insist that your girl has to be blonde...that may still work out, but looking for a girl that must accept or participate in your DLism/ABism is next to impossible. It's easy to check a girl's hair color, but finding out her opinion on AB/DLism is going to cost you a lot of effort, just to find out that many of the girls you meet are not into it.
As I'Ve said before / elsewhere: Your perfect partner is not someone who shares all of your opinions, interests and believes. That would become boring really fast, because there's nothing to talk about. It's the little imperfections that make a relationship interesting...and work! And if she doesn't like diapers all that much, it's just one imperfection you have to deal with if the rest of the person suits your needs.

4. <humor> do you accept boys who like to wear sissy girly cloths *bats his eyelashes*? </humor>
*finds a cute dress for doodle and then goes into his profile and changes his gender to "female"* :D

Peachy

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome to the site n_n...This probably isn't the best place to advertise you are a daddy looking for someone...That makes it seem like this is the DPF chat >__>

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I think that opinion won't get you awfully far in your search for potential partners. If you insist that your girl has to be blonde...that may still work out, but looking for a girl that must accept or participate in your DLism/ABism is next to impossible. It's easy to check a girl's hair color, but finding out her opinion on AB/DLism is going to cost you a lot of effort, just to find out that many of the girls you meet are not into it.
As I'Ve said before / elsewhere: Your perfect partner is not someone who shares all of your opinions, interests and believes. That would become boring really fast, because there's nothing to talk about. It's the little imperfections that make a relationship interesting...and work! And if she doesn't like diapers all that much, it's just one imperfection you have to deal with if the rest of the person suits your needs.
I don't want her to share everything about me, just that one thing. I do not think it is going to be that challenging. I dated one girl who accepted it, and particpated with diapers, but since she was not really into I did not roleplay with her. Plus I barely even diapered her, only a couple times a week on average. She tolerated it. I have told other girls before, who I was not dating, one was a good friend and she accepted it about me, she was so open minded she even tried it. She ended up not liking it but I respected her a lot the fact that she not only accepted me for it but because she did not shut it out and she actually tried it. Then another girl I told not too long ago, a few months ago, who I am also not dating, she accepted me for it and she even admitted she would try it once for me. Although that won't happen most likely because she has some trust issues.
So overall my point is even though finding a dl or *b girl is like f***in' needle in haystack (litterally!) there are plenty who are not only accepting of it but willing to try it. What will be the real challenge will be finding a girl who does not cheat, does not like Aholes, and actually has her priorities straight. Thats whats going to be next to impossible. Seems to be a plague among most of the girls in my area.
Lets say if I did marry a girl who knew about my DL and AB and Girls wetting fetishes, and she refused them, I would probably go insane. Just imagine having to go around hiding all your supplies as in shame basically, in fear of getting caught. Well you know what I have to say that...FUG THAT!!!! The person you marry is suppose to love you no matter what.
Basically if it came down to it I would rather be a single lonley depressed guy all my life than to deal with a closed minded Biznitch like that! :rant2:

Sorry for the ran but I feel really strongly about this, and I am not changing my mind on that ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.