New Company: Adorable.io?

Barn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
There is apparently a new diaper company soon to launch, known as Adorable.io. They are based in Switzerland and have shown previews of a clothing line and a line of diapers on Twitter. There are 3 prints planned so far which were designed by the artist @TacoChildArt. They'll apparently be 4 tape with a 6000ml capacity, and come in medium, large, and extra large.
Adorable.Io Twitter

"Sparkles" print
EaFoYYhWAAUVAUV.jpg

"Proud Woof" print
EaUoJq3WAAAcuHt.jpg

"Little Woof" print
EaUoJUwWsAAe-rx.jpg

Has anybody heard anything additional about this company? It's exciting to see another company that apparently has a game plan, but I'm skeptical after the surprising amount of companies that either never materialize or go under within the first 6 months. Hopefully that isn't the case for Adorable.Io, but only time will tell.

Reactions: TigerDL and littledreamers333
They look cute. But those tapes are way too small.

Reactions: Jonnythepony, TigerDL, guest and 1 other person
SoakedinTexas said:
They look cute. But those tapes are way too small.

Agreed.

I doubt I'll be ordering if they're from Switzerland since I'm in California from the United States, but I'm all for companies giving it a shot. Even if they don't last, the ideas get spread and it helps other companies step their game up to address competition.

I like the star pattern ones but the doggy ones kinda remind me of doggy diapers . I'd hope there would be more designs eventually. Im sure the shipping will be steep.

YaaaAAAAWWWWWwwwwn.

Yet another four-tape plastic diaper. Got enough o' thems. Let's see some innovation! I feel like it's been a few years since something new actually came along.

Cottontail said:
YaaaAAAAWWWWWwwwwn.

Yet another four-tape plastic diaper. Got enough o' thems. Let's see some innovation! I feel like it's been a few years since something new actually came along.
Yea! I wanna see some eight-tape diapers! Actually... quadruple it and make it sixteen-tape! XD

In all seriousness, it's interesting to see a new diaper company pop up. More competition is always good for consumers

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Sheepies, BobbiSueEllen and TigerDL
Not to knock on the artist but I would hardly call arranging clipart/shapes in a repeating pattern "designing" and two of them are the same pattern with a color/palette swap.

While it's nice to have more options this community has grown too much and even a new company can't expect much in the way of sales with these low effort offerings.

Reactions: Furrytum
I think these look good, but they are more of the same.

What we lack is a diaper with a single, all-over, non-repeating print. Notice how all printed ABDL diapers are cut from a long sheet with a repeating pattern on it. Modern Pampers and Huggies are not like that; their print covers the entire diaper without repeating. This allows for design elements to be positioned on specific areas of the diaper (e.g. Mickey Mouse on the front, Huggies logo on the back, etc.)

If an ABDL company could produce a printed diaper similar to a modern baby diaper, that would get my attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, GermanDL, Furrytum and 1 other person
Those stars look awfully familiar to me lol.
I agree with others, most diapers are relativiely the same, just different art work and varying amounts of sap/fluff, more or less the same taping methods ect. We need something more exciting out there.

Upon looking into this company further, it seems a bit shadier. There are accusations that the star print was stolen from somewhere else although I can't confirm anything and as of right now everything seems 100% virtual/theoretical, there is no sign that any real diapers have been produced.

I recognize those diapers ... let me see if I can find one in the diaper pile ...
Edit: I want to see the inside pad to see if it has a circular waffle pattern ... those look a lot like Buntewindel Fabine .

Last edited:
If they are affordable and you need someone to try... i could be your Glaceon... i'm from Switzerland ^^

I'm always excited to see new diapers but... These are underwhelming. It would be fine that they follow the formula of 4 tape plastic if the prints were at least special, but they just look low effort and don't stand out. Also, based in Switzerland might make it hard to get for a low price in the USA. The only positive I can find is that the sparkles print sort of is reminiscent of Kirby, which has a cool nostalgia factor.

i don't like it when they are too much printed all over.
I can tolerate it on the Crinklz, but i would more wish for
them to have a landing printed zone and the rest white if
i could choose it.

Barn said:
There is apparently a new diaper company soon to launch, known as Adorable.io.

Erm... Adorable.io points to an existing software company... :-/

I really hope this brand will go through. Buying diapers here in Switzerland are so so so expensive. It's even dumb how expensive adult diapers are here (and not even the good ones) i might be wrong but most of us ab/dl, we go to the country next door and buy them there... So having a brand here that hopefully will have attractive prices would be so good. note to the company :Yup, I can try your diapers as well if you want me too :)

pampers4U said:
Those stars look awfully familiar to me lol.

This. They are being accused of just stealing the stars from the crinklz background, since the shape, sizes and placement are pretty much exactly the same. But noooooo, their "artist" worked "so hard" on this "design". Also, those onesies that they sell and claim to have designed? Yeah, you can find them all over alibaba from way before this company existed. A friend of mine who sells ABDL clothes was asked by the factory if she wanted to sell those in her shop, which she declined...this one seems to have taken the factory up on that offer.
Another thing: The picture they used originally to promote their design was stolen from ABU which they claimed to not have known...yeah right. They just photoshopped "their design" onto the picture. (This has since been taken down, cause ABU was not pleased.)

Schwanensee said:
This. They are being accused of just stealing the stars from the crinklz background, since the shape, sizes and placement are pretty much exactly the same. But noooooo, their "artist" worked "so hard" on this "design". Also, those onesies that they sell and claim to have designed? Yeah, you can find them all over alibaba from way before this company existed. A friend of mine who sells ABDL clothes was asked by the factory if she wanted to sell those in her shop, which she declined...this one seems to have taken the factory up on that offer.
Another thing: The picture they used originally to promote their design was stolen from ABU which they claimed to not have known...yeah right. They just photoshopped "their design" onto the picture. (This has since been taken down, cause ABU was not pleased.)

Yea, this company is seeming worse by the minute it. It'll be very surprising if they produce any sort of functional products with the amount of bad PR and dirty things they are doing.

Barn said:
There is apparently a new diaper company soon to launch, known as Adorable.io. They are based in Switzerland and have shown previews of a clothing line and a line of diapers on Twitter. There are 3 prints planned so far which were designed by the artist @TacoChildArt. They'll apparently be 4 tape with a 6000ml capacity, and come in medium, large, and extra large.
Adorable.Io Twitter

"Sparkles" print
View attachment 42074

"Proud Woof" print
View attachment 42075

"Little Woof" print
View attachment 42076

Has anybody heard anything additional about this company? It's exciting to see another company that apparently has a game plan, but I'm skeptical after the surprising amount of companies that either never materialize or go under within the first 6 months. Hopefully that isn't the case for Adorable.Io, but only time will tell.
Yooooo barn

Back