New CG/Mommy here

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuddlebunny1030

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Looking for tips for my little. We're both fairly new to it and would like a little help.

Reactions: Bluebell742 and Deleted member 9978
👋 hey guys! Me and my mommy have been together 2 years and she was completely new to all of this at first. We’d be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Add us on Fetlife, it’s a good resource for abdls in a social way and they have local munch info too. Our name is mariofan64-mommy on there. We’re on there a lot more frequently. All the best :)

cuddlebunny1030 said:
Looking for tips for my little. We're both fairly new to it and would like a little help.
Welcome to the website! If you have any specific questions then ask away.

Mariofan64 said:
👋 hey guys! Me and my mommy have been together 2 years and she was completely new to all of this at first. We’d be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Add us on Fetlife, it’s a good resource for abdls in a social way and they have local munch info too. Our name is mariofan64-mommy on there. We’re on there a lot more frequently. All the best :)

Thank you soo much, and the only question is how to be the best mommy for my baby boy.

MrPurple said:
Welcome to the website! If you have any specific questions then ask away.

The only questions that i have is how to be the best mommy and what are some good rules, punishment, and rewards.

Communication communication communication! Originality and keep fun without burning each other out on it. People need breaks sometimes but that doesn’t mean it can’t still be fun or that the diaper has to come off. Best of luck to you 2! Get ready for the most surreal and close relationship that vanillas couldn’t even fathom. :]

Welcome and hooray for taking on the Mommy /CT role !

Welcome to the ADISC family xx

Well 10/10 for posting up here and supporting your other half like this!

I'd recommend starting at the little lounge and listening to Lo's podcasts (and perhaps following leads to the people she interviews).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back