• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New C.G.L / D.L.

JohnnyDL67

CG/DL Johnn2
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hi people.
Im not entirely experienced at this. In fact its my first time formally joining a group exclusively geared toward the A.B.D.L lifestyle. In 55. I dont know how I got so old, all of a sudden. My intent is to get to know other people with our unique attractions, and to be as supportive and helpful to whomever Possible. I first knew I saw diapers differently than most, was at age 5. I was at a friends house, playing catch with the frisbee, when it started raining. The 2 of us, and his baby brother came inside, and his mom said, "Come here, Mikey, we gotta check that diaper". He screamed, "NO!" and tried to run, but she swept the 2 year old off his feet, squeeling and kicking violently, one of his shoes flew off, so I grabbed it, for a reason to follow the screaming,loud crinkling scene, into the changing table. I tried to hand her the shoe, "Oh, Thanks, Johnny.! Just put it here on the floor." As she laid him on the table, the flat, male side of the the safety belt was under the cushion, she had the other side in her hand already, looking for the other, while pinning 1 violently squirming, screaming child, to the mat. I felt like a hero, when I handed her the other part of the buckle ..."THERE it is! THANKYOU!..I should make you my helper!" I WAS SO EXCITED!! The thought, " I GOT A FRONT ROW SPOT! on a POOPY DIAPER CHANGE!.. She let me stay and watch what was, to this day, the messiest Id EVER SEEN. I remember CRAVING HER TO put ME in one, to this day. But I KNEW I was VERY wierd, and grew up ashamed of it, yet totally obsessed with watching women change babies diapers, being powerfully attracted to any female who changed diapers, regardless of her weight, or facial features, I would only pursue a girl if I had reason to believe she changed diapers. STILL have that prerequisite! Thankyou!

Reactions: mamabritt544, CheekyCharlie and Kittyinpink

JohnnyDL67

CG/DL Johnn2
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
"ReplY?"..To ME? Ok, So, yep, Thats how ABDL has shaped me. I let Diapers decide who I dated. 2 so called, "Nerdy" girls who were otherwise picked on by other kids, in grade school, for being social intraverts,and thick, thick glasses, ... Dawn ,and Jennifer, who babysat most of the student body's little brothers n' sisters, through Pampers,.. who never had boyfriends, were my secret "GODESSES"! I finally got the courage to reach out to one of them, Dawn. Dawn had VERY thick glasses, wore granny style clothes. She was way taller than most boys. And overly "developed" in the chest. Of course, Dawn was socially "tortured" by her pears, but handled harassment very well, with a smile. I used to visit her when babysitting., bringing her flowers, and 1 day, running to the store, when she needed Diapers!. That day, She thanked me So much, she kissed me on the lips!. With just a gentle ....peck. we froze, ...our faces, 3 inches apart. .. TO BE CONTINUED.. I'll have to continue elsewhere...NO MORE SPACE! SORRY.

Reactions: mamabritt544

JohnnyDL67

CG/DL Johnn2
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
IMG_20221212_082418_599.jpg

Attachments

• 20221111_072044.jpg
    20221111_072044.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: CheekyCharlie

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Nice to meet you and Welcome! Honestly being a ABDL at 55 is never too old, look at me im like 22 and a DL lol. 😁

Last edited:

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello and welcome! 😊..
This is a fun club !
We talk about quantum physics and string theory and soggy diapers !
(I made the first two up ! 🤭)

• Haha
Reactions: diaperdude

CheekyCharlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello! I often feel too old too (even though I'm only 35).

Reactions: Kittyinpink

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
CheekyCharlie said:
Hello! I often feel too old too (even though I'm only 35).
Wow! That's soo old !
Are you all wrinkly??!

CheekyCharlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Kittyinpink said:
Wow! That's soo old !
Are you all wrinkly??!
Noooo!!! 😭😭😭 Though, I have seen a few grey hairs 🥺. But shhh

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
CheekyCharlie said:
Noooo!!! 😭😭😭 Though, I have seen a few grey hairs 🥺. But shhh
🤣.
Awww...
I wish I was as young as you ! 🤣..
Enjoy your experienced youthful self !
Best time of your life!
35 = experience and youthful health.
😊😊😊

Reactions: CheekyCharlie

CheekyCharlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Kittyinpink said:
🤣.
Awww...
I wish I was as young as you ! 🤣..
Enjoy your experienced youthful self !
Best time of your life!
35 = experience and youthful health.
😊😊😊
Lol thank you. I try to remind myself of that when I'm face to face with cute petite little 20 year olds. "I used to be fresh faced too!" 😂