New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

DamianTheAngel said:
As someone in the 18-21 age bracket who struggles with bedwetting, I think the XL Goodnites are a great product.

My size and situation make Goodnites practical, and I didn't have any problems with fit. I get plenty of coverage and an excellent rise. For reference:

View attachment 61021

In terms of function, I haven't had any leaks, nor have I noticed any "gaps", as others have reported. However, I only need light protection for a single nighttime wetting, and most pull-ups are adequate for me, provided they fit.

I will say that they seem a bit louder than the L/XL, which is a concern as a college student who lives on-campus, but still very stealthy. Designs also feel appropriate, even for a young adult.
Glade they work for you man do you have a roommate you have to share a dorm with?

Joshgoodnites said:
Glade they work for you man do you have a roommate you have to share a dorm with?
Yes, I have a roommate. He's already aware of my situation, so there's no risk of being discovered.

Even so, I appreciate that Goodnites are very stealthy, which is helpful around guests, and makes things less embarrassing in general.

Reactions: LonelyFOX, Lewis Badger, TigerDL and 1 other person
DamianTheAngel said:
Yes, I have a roommate. He's already aware of my situation, so there's no risk of being discovered.

Even so, I appreciate that Goodnites are very stealthy, which is helpful around guests, and makes things less embarrassing in general.
Being stealthy and fairly discrete, is why I like Goodnites too. I don't want to be a show off.

• Haha
Reactions: Lewis Badger
Hello fellow Goodnites Groupies!
My personal attraction towards the product is because it reminds me of pull-ups from when I was young. The underwear-like design and stretch sides bring me right into "little-mode" The only improvement I wish they did was offer resealable sides like pull-ups. Anyone else agree? It would make changing in public a whole heck of a lot easier....

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL and 12srepaid
LittleBigBoyNik said:
Hello fellow Goodnites Groupies!
My personal attraction towards the product is because it reminds me of pull-ups from when I was young. The underwear-like design and stretch sides bring me right into "little-mode" The only improvement I wish they did was offer resealable sides like pull-ups. Anyone else agree? It would make changing in public a whole heck of a lot easier....
Yes, Korean Goodnites have them. I think It would help fill in a void in the youth diaper market. :)
I like how Goodnites puts me in like a 10-12 year old mode. I guess it's that semi-independent age.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and LittleBigBoyNik
12srepaid said:
Yes, Korean Goodnites have them.
I like how Goodnites puts me in like a 10-12 year old mode. I guess it's that semi-independent age.
Totally agree with you on that one. Are you an "older" little?
Where can I get Korean GNs in the States? Ebay most likely. Shipping probably is insane...

LittleBigBoyNik said:
Totally agree with you on that one. Are you an "older" little?
Where can I get Korean GNs in the States? Ebay most likely. Shipping probably is insane...
Yes, I guess so. I have developmental disabilities, so sometimes I feel like a 12 year old.
I tried ordering some from Ebay, but I'm having trouble with my Paypal account linkage.

12srepaid said:
Yes, I guess so. I have developmental disabilities, so sometimes I feel like a 12 year old.
I tried ordering some from Ebay, but I'm having trouble with my Paypal account linkage.
Same here, I really don't care that I don't "act my age"
Just checked Ebay, and there are only two girls ones available. This big boy ain't wearin' no pink pull-up!

Reactions: Lewis Badger and 12srepaid
LittleBigBoyNik said:
Same here, I really don't care that I don't "act my age"
Just checked Ebay, and there are only two girls ones available. This big boy ain't wearin' no pink pull-up!
I sent you a link.

Are these really that much bigger than in the somewhat distant past? I have XL (or L? whatever the largest size was at the time) girls Goodnites from like.... 2010 or something. That's a very rough guess. They go on, very carefully (I think one pair ripped at some point), but I definitely wouldn't say they "fit". I've lost tons of weight and they still aren't very comfy compared to before that. I guess I have to be more specific, since it's relevant.... I was almost 210lbs, and I'm now below 170. So, I wore one pack, but the other is unopened, wasting space, collecting dust, etc. I don't know how much has changed in the sizing between then vs now. I like regular diapers better, but Goodnites could be more convenient sometimes... if they actually fit?

Reactions: Angelapinks
ShippoFox said:
Are these really that much bigger than in the somewhat distant past? I have XL (or L? whatever the largest size was at the time) girls Goodnites from like.... 2010 or something. That's a very rough guess. They go on, very carefully (I think one pair ripped at some point), but I definitely wouldn't say they "fit". I've lost tons of weight and they still aren't very comfy compared to before that. I guess I have to be more specific, since it's relevant.... I was almost 210lbs, and I'm now below 170. So, I wore one pack, but the other is unopened, wasting space, collecting dust, etc. I don't know how much has changed in the sizing between then vs now. I like regular diapers better, but Goodnites could be more convenient sometimes... if they actually fit?
Honestly, I don't really remember how comfortable the old XL's were from the early days. But the new XL's do fit me pretty good, and I'm a little bit heavier.

I can actually wear the older L./XL, the new L, & XL Goodnites.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lewis Badger
Finally tried/trying on my first XL Goodnite right now; I am giddy with joy! I love the designs, I love how they feel on me. And they fit me so well (especially around the thighs now)! (The L/XL also fit me pretty well, but with some recent weight gain they've started to become a little tight. These XL are no longer as tight on me) The cover is so soft (like the most recent L/XLs).

I have noticed that they are a little bit crinklier than the L/XL, especially the plastic right above the thigh where it attaches to the side panels (like where the "underwear" diagonal is). Not sure if this is because of a change in the Goodnite or maybe just because of the fit, that space is more loose on my body so it has more room to crinkle now.

I am so excited about these! It's taking every ounce of self control (and rationality) I have to not go order one of the large packs (like 28 or 63 count) from Amazon, since I don't really use them that often and I don't have that much space to stash them. I guess I just won't be skimpy wearing and using them, so I can stock up on more soon!

Last edited:
Reactions: DamianTheAngel and DiaperedBedwetter1998
TigerDL said:
I have noticed that they are a little bit crinklier than the L/XL, especially the plastic right above the thigh where it attaches to the side panels (like where the "underwear" diagonal is). Not sure if this is because of a change in the Goodnite or maybe just because of the fit, that space is more loose on my body so it has more room to crinkle now.
It varies by batch. It has to do with how well the layers are stuck together.

Reactions: DamianTheAngel and TigerDL
DamianTheAngel said:

Do you have to wear the goodnites during the day to class or just at night?

DamianTheAngel said:

Do you just wear the goodnites at night or do you have to wear them to class too?

Joshgoodnites said:
Do you just wear the goodnites at night or do you have to wear them to class too?
Just out of curiosity - anyone else having trouble with the XL Goodnites “sagging” after wearing them for a while (Without wetting)?

They seem to get loose and fall off after about an hour of wear. My pack is from the very first run, and am wondering if this might be an anomaly, as I haven’t seen anyone mention it.

rtt said:
Just out of curiosity - anyone else having trouble with the XL Goodnites “sagging” after wearing them for a while (Without wetting)?

They seem to get loose and fall off after about an hour of wear. My pack is from the very first run, and am wondering if this might be an anomaly, as I haven’t seen anyone mention it.
That is how goodnites in general have always been ..... the side panels too loose. And why I probably will try getting larges when I need more ... if l xl already do thay ..... Xlarge I think will be too big

yes, they get loose, and im with in the size range!. but they hold alot, to me and do make me feel like a child, i sniggle up in my pawpatrol bed and paw patrol stuffed animals. And I feel safe, like im free...But i have bladder issues as well. I would have plastic diapers but i dont like waiting. and these swell up nice and big when wet...

rtt said:

I can relate to this problem now that I have used 10 of the XL Goodnites from my box, and I can compare to the L/XL cause I still have some and use them and had no problems with them, except they are a little too tight, I love the fit of the XL Goodnites better, but their sagging and leaking after wearing them is beyond my understanding, the L/XL never do that to me.

Back