New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

I got a box of XLs yesterday at Target. A lot of stores around me are starting to put them on shelves

• Love
Reactions: hanzertas
patrick1776 said:
I love that they say "designed for night, great for day"
Me too. I always thought that about Goodnites, but Parent's Choice actually says it.

Ishkur said:
ELnaWL7.png

On the walmart site for Parent's Choice brand
I wonder, because all these generic GoodNites are literally the same product usually with modified/less colorful prints,
if they will be modifying their size range as well (picture still reads L/XL).

I worry it's actually just going to be the new Large size, with a bad weight range, primarily because of the 38 count written on the "New and improved" box image
I've actually noticed that there are two or three variants among the store brands, not counting the prints. I wouldn't expect much, though, considering the "improved" Family Dollar brand a from 2019 came with less elasticity and less absorbancy.

• Love
Reactions: hanzertas and 12srepaid
Riddy said:
I've actually noticed that there are two or three variants among the store brands, not counting the prints. I wouldn't expect much, though, considering the "improved" Family Dollar brand a from 2019 came with less elasticity and less absorbancy.
I have the parent's choice from Walmart and I can't even fit into them. I hope they improve the sides and actually make them bigger or have stretchy sides. Love the designs and that you can see how wet they are

Our parents choice in Canada is pure white? And crinkly and too big for me honestly - it fits larger Than a goodnites l/xl.

KarmaBaby said:
Our parents choice in Canada is pure white? And crinkly and too big for me honestly - it fits larger Than a goodnites l/xl.
Yup, but they can absorb quite well, I sometimes use them, but I'm not a fan of the fact they are only available in small bags of 15 for 11,99$, they don't offer box or any larger format, making them higher priced per pants than Goodnites. I wonder how they continue to sell while a better product is cheaper per pants.

Wow! This thread reached 100 pages! Good job Hunter!

Reactions: TigerDL, FudgedInLuvs, Beowulf and 1 other person
It shows even though pull-ons get a lot of hate on this forum for "not being real diapers" they are well-loved.

Reactions: TigerDL, FudgedInLuvs, Dutchone and 1 other person
CodyBaby said:
Yup, but they can absorb quite well, I sometimes use them, but I'm not a fan of the fact they are only available in small bags of 15 for 11,99$, they don't offer box or any larger format, making them higher priced per pants than Goodnites. I wonder how they continue to sell while a better product is cheaper per pants.
That is very true, but had to be careful because I sometimes got a gap between the legs since they are looser. Have you tried the president choice (superstore) ones lately? I tried years ago but they seemed smaller than goodnites and cheap cheap sides. But I can’t remember what size I was ... I might have been 10 pounds heavier.

KarmaBaby said:
That is very true, but had to be careful because I sometimes got a gap between the legs since they are looser. Have you tried the president choice (superstore) ones lately? I tried years ago but they seemed smaller than goodnites and cheap cheap sides. But I can’t remember what size I was ... I might have been 10 pounds heavier.
Presidents choice, I have a pack, they are very very tight on me and don't work that well, they at least have some prints, but my pack could be 5 to 10 yrs old, can't remember last time I got one.

• Haha
Reactions: KarmaBaby3 and JohnQDiaper
CodyBaby said:
. . .but my pack could be 5 to 10 yrs old, can't remember last time I got one.
Had to laugh at that. I know the feeling with some of the lower quality brands I've tried over the years.

patrick1776 said:
Agreed. Really really love that.

patrick1776 said:
Same! When I have my bad days with IC, it's always a Goodnite, and use them day or night. Even as a kid, when sick, my mother would always suggest that I wear them

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 12srepaid
For some reason Tops is getting in the girls' sizes but not the boys'.

All the local Target stores are out of Goodnites XL for girls (my buying 8 boxes from four stores didn't help). Now online is out as well. I guess they won't be getting a restock yet. Looks like Amazon is out of the XL boxes as well. Sam's is the only place with them in stock (online only) at the moment.

Reactions: pampers47
They don't actually look that much bigger, a bit taller, that was my first impression. then i tried one, it had ALOT more rise, and when I tried a L/XL to compare, they felt a whole lot tighter, so they definitely made them bigger. unfortunately I'm a bit on the heavy side, so when I use them I have to be careful still when pulling them up, and the batch I got, none of the seams on the sides line up very well so they are prone to ripping. That's always seemed like a big problem with goodnites. But with the bigger goodnites, I'm hoping I'll have more leeway on the seams, overall, really happen with them

Reactions: Riddy and hanzertas
am I this alone, or are others experiencing this too?
have the idea that the camo design absorbs more than the striped, the striped have a tendency to leak earlier

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL
It is really easy to rip a hole in the side panels. I need to start grabbing the front and back where the padding is to pull them up.

I'm away at work for 5 months in NM. I sure hope to get either size when I get back home in GA.

Just a heads-up, a Walmart third-party seller has girls' XL Goodnites 92-ct for $54.40, about $0.60/pant, a lot cheaper than elsewhere. Also a more established seller has them for $59.90 (the main seller looks iffy). Best price I've seen. I ordered two (as two separate orders) in case they only ship one 46-count box each. Then I have the listed 92 count total and can just get a refund on the second order.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, Goodnitesdude0127 and Weatheronthe8s
Back