New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

diaperpatrol said:
hmmmm... 🤔 I’m not sure. either way, i love these new ones! I bought 3 packs of the old L/XL 3 weeks ago in case they are worth a bunch of money someday like the older goodnites on eBay are. I also like the space designs on the older ones compared to the camo on the new ones. Lol
Just had an idea and checked Amazon for weights.
11-pack old L/XL: 1.5 lbs
11-pack new L: 1.3 lbs
9-pack new XL: 1.1 lbs.

So we are getting less diaper.

Reactions: TigerDL
Riddy said:
Just had an idea and checked Amazon for weights.
11-pack old L/XL: 1.5 lbs
11-pack new L: 1.3 lbs
9-pack new XL: 1.1 lbs.

So we are getting less diaper.
what the heck?!? goodnites weigh a pound? 🤣 they don’t seem that heavy. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL and neophyte
diaperpatrol said:
Density seems to affect how heavy something feels, like a 40-lbs rock feeling heavier than my 70-lbs dog.

Reactions: diaperpatrol
diaperpatrol said:
the new XL size comes in 9 packs, as opposed to the old L/XL that came with 11. but they are considerably bigger though. maybe they can’t fit as many in now? 🤷🏼‍♂️ I really haven’t been this excited for goodnites in a long time though.lolView attachment 52313

the ones are the left are the new XL size, the ones on the right are the old L/XL. you can see the difference in length. they are a tiny bit wider too. they don’t look like a thong on me like the smaller ones did.🤣
I like the camouflage design

Reactions: TigerDL, neophyte, diaperpatrol and 1 other person
diaperpatrol said:
Well I'm assuming that 1.1lb there is a pack of 9, but after doing some quick math with some judicious rounding...

1 goodnites XL nappy is roughly 50 grams
1 pound is about 450 grams
That leaves 400 grams to account for liquid output...
Which is at least 400ml, I'm sure urine is slightly heavier than just water but that only works in our favor 😂

Not sure if anyone has done the measurements and I'm not about to dive through 94 pages of this thread but that sounds like the sort of realm of what goodnites should at least be able to hold.

So yeah, a single goodnite *can* be a pound but you'd have to give them to me first. If anyone wants to send a pack of these new XL versions to New Zealand I'd be able to experimentally verify these calculations 😛

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, diaperpatrol, AJFan2020 and 1 other person
To the point on count in package, I'm pretty sure they do this so they can make the price the same between the different sizes. I know they do the same thing with drynites here, our small comes with 11 per pack, medium size with 10, and large in packs of 9. All three are the same price, usually around 11-12 NZD.

Reactions: KrankyPants
I can’t wait to get the new designs Goodnites I wear Goodnites because I have an overactive bladder problem

I wore my new XL Goodnites yesterday under sweatpants. I was very disappointed in how the stretch quickly stopped stretching. With less elasticity and the typical low rise of Goodnites in the back, they had to be constantly pulled up. I will thus need to wear them only under tight underwear. The good news though is that they do allow for a discreet way of enjoying a slight bulge and the ability to do a little tinkle.

Kayleigh said:
I wore my new XL Goodnites yesterday under sweatpants. I was very disappointed in how the stretch quickly stopped stretching. With less elasticity and the typical low rise of Goodnites in the back, they had to be constantly pulled up. I will thus need to wear them only under tight underwear. The good news though is that they do allow for a discreet way of enjoying a slight bulge and the ability to do a little tinkle.
Yes, I noticed that with the elasticity too with my XL sample. Hopefully it's something that can be fixed easily.

Joshtheidiot said:
Hopefully the new boys XL will come to retail stores soon!
I sure hope they come to Walmart soon

Josh24 said:
I found the new boys XL at a Walgreens. I was headed to a gym to swim right after and I put on a new XL at the gym. It fits great.
It would be my luck some guy would be like WTF as I open the pack of Goodnites and pull one out and pull it on.if I tryed to open a pack of Goodnites at the gym

Last edited:
diaperpatrol said:
... they are a tiny bit wider too. ...
I keep seeing this get posted here and maybe it's just me being a bit too OCD about the subject but it's driving me a bit batty. They are no wider than any other KC pullup product currently on the market. Here's part of the proof:

I have also compared them to a regular pullup training pant and they are the same width in every aspect as well with exception to the stretchy side panels.

I can agree that they do fit better through the middle and seem to hold a bit more snug around the legs making them feel wider. I think it has something to do with the longer side panels and how they are placed.

I got some at Walgreens in Albany, Oregon. I am 6'1" and weigh 215, with one of those Black rear-ends. They fit and are comfy, but I wouldn't use them (larger junk) and the rise is a bit low. But, I wanted to let everyone know someone of my size fits them. They'll probably go to Goodwill, lol. I just had to see if they would fit, and they do, and are comfy.

Reactions: TigerDL and hanzertas
JohnQDiaper said:
Well, someone should probably start a new thread for Ninjamas then. . .

Scroll down just below their little comparison chart.
Thanks for sharing this! Hope they’re better now

PawPatrolzz6634 said:
Here is my idea. We want XXL-sized Goodnites. Sign the petition if we want these Goodnites to exist: http://chng.it/ZmypctJt
that page really works ??

I have always thought that it has the same effect as changing the avatar of a social network or give like to charitable causes ... that is, it is the same as doing nothing.

Reactions: cnolan and 12srepaid
As much as I love Goodnites, I'm not in favor for a XXL.

Reactions: Deleted member 42221 and Goodnites4Ever1997
I think Walgreens finally got the xl Goodnites in stock yea! i will get some Monday

Last edited:
Joshgoodnites said:
No one noticed
or if they did notice- its way to awkward to stare or say something. Contrast that with trying it in a high school locker room with all of the immature guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: cnolan
Yeah, I don't see an XXL happening. At most, perhaps they would make what is basically an XXL Goodnite but sell it under the Depends label. I think somebody mentioned something along those lines earlier.

Back