New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

Anburako said:
Target up&up and Goodnites XL
are these the Up&Up L/XL or are they also doing a switch from L/XL to L and XL sizes?

Reactions: Anburako
okmis said:
Actually the Target brand is not, it is basically made using the older tooling to recoup as much money as possible and so the Target brand would not be equal to the new Goodnites, which would be stupid for K-C to cut into the sales of their actual brand.
Sure ... can someone in the white label industry chime in?

Not stupid, but rather market fragmentation. Think about how gas stations or car dealer ships are concentrated to one area. people want choices, people seek for "value". It's not stupid, it's smart.

Reactions: TigerDL and cnolan
I was about to try to order from amazon.com for a box of 63 XL but holy hell no ways I have to pay 57,29$ USD so 72$CAD + a whopping ridiculous 41,06$ USD in taxes and import fees so another 51$ CAD, guess I'm gonna have to wait till they are available in Canada.

BigLittle said:
are these the Up&Up L/XL or are they also doing a switch from L/XL to L and XL sizes?
The target ones are the regular L/XL sizes,

Reactions: TigerDL and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Anburako said:
The target ones are the regular L/XL sizes,
I would believe it would tske at least a year, before store brands to follow.

Last edited:
Sam's Club has a $3 off (limit 3) coupon and has the XL in stock for shipping. Stores should get them in stock by next week. Cheapest price compared to Amazon, and what Walmart and Target will likely charge. $36.98 for 46-count - $3 instant savings. Sam's still has effectively free membership if you join by March 7th. Note that the packages are not discreet so you may want to wait until the clubs have them in store.

Reactions: PullupAndy and hanzertas
I'm looking for the 9ct of xl boys. Anyone found it?

CYBERWOLF said:
These are more absorbent. I grabbed a six pack, and it held two full wettings. I tried flooding it too!!
A six pack of GoodNites, or a six pack of adult beverages?

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, PullupAndy, Prairie and 4 others
Just got mine on my doorstep! I didn't request a sample so it was my first time trying on one. It fits pretty darn well! The "crushing my junk" feeling from the L/XL is completely gone lol. If the rise in the back/butt was only like a half inch taller I'd wear them as my normal underwear. I'm 5-11, 210lbs with a 38 or so inch waist.

Reactions: TigerDL, JWolf, NuzzleWuzzle and 1 other person
Just got in my Amazon order of the boys XL size! :)

Think I might've got kinda lucky, though, with the discrete Amazon box. Saw earlier that @Anburako posted a package/box picture that looked to be the case that the box received was only the box for the Goodnites themselves, without the additional outer Amazon box. But maybe it's kinda just a random/luck of the draw sorta thing 😕.

Regardless, I did manage to get a couple pictures of the box(es) I received, as well as pictures of the blue, plastic Amazon version packaging for the boys XL size too. (Sorry, by the way, for them being kinda samey to pics already posted here in the thread.)

Reactions: TigerDL
Has anyone found the Girls' XL yet? Amazon seems to only have boy's

cnolan said:
A six pack of GoodNites, or a six pack of adult beverages?
😉

Reactions: Prairie
If your 210 5,11 and I'm 135 5,5 I hope these fit me.....I got a nice shark onesie at target that I can't wait to try with them,also got a Pikachu both on sell with summer coming.

Just got my case today! They are awesome and fit me really well! They actually go up my butt now XD

Reactions: littleblond, TigerDL, NuzzleWuzzle and 2 others
thefurealfriends2 said:
If your 210 5,11 and I'm 135 5,5 I hope these fit me.....I got a nice shark onesie at target that I can't wait to try with them,also got a Pikachu both on sell with summer coming.
I think they for sure will fit you great.

Got my 63ct case today and it was shipped inside a plain Amazon box, which was a pleasant surprise.

Reactions: TigerDL, NuzzleWuzzle, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 2 others
I'm not willing to pay so much to have them shipped to Canada, so hopefully the new sizes will appear on Canadian shelves soon.

I,m so excited, I wish I could order online. But I want the sample first, or stores. The shock of seeing on shelves, I'm sure who ever gets the privilege of putting those on the shelves we'll have to take a second take..... What did that package say...... Shouldn't it be over there with the tampons.....

Reactions: hanzertas
If anyone wants to watch my quick unboxing video, here you go!

Reactions: DanElmontan, NuzzleWuzzle, thefurealfriends2 and 4 others
Back