New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

CodyBaby said:
That would explain this, I still have nearly half a pack of the tighter ones, I may get a pack of the L just to see if its right and they are the same, to me they were tight, but not impossible to wear, they just didn't do their job properly because they were in fact too tight especially in the crotch area to absorb correctly compared to the normal L/XL version. Still don't see them on amazon or wal-mart canada website, but I would be surprised if we see them before may or june here, we generally have supplies later than in US. I'm even surprised we can't get the sample on the Canadian version of goodnites website, but I guess it must be complicated, if someone can confirm if the sample packs have french language on them or not, this would put a definitive answer, if they are english only, we won't get the samples in Canada (strict rules block us from getting any product that won't have french language on them) I know the packages and box and descriptions of the actual products are in french and english, so we will get the products, I'm just not sure if sample has french marketing materials with it.
All of the inserts and writing for the free samples is only in English. Very few companies do free samples in Canada unless they have a completely separate Canadien division, which is not the case with K-C, everything is US based. I am actually surprised they didn't do something stupid and do it in Spanish, just to accommodate all the people who can't be asked to learn English and expect all of us to all magically know Spanish and conveniently have everything in Spanish to accommodate their laziness and stupidity. Je parle deux langues, d'ailleurs je parle francais mais pas espagnol. Tres peu de gens realisent que le francais est parle par plus de personnes que l'espagnol.

• Sad
Reactions: TigerDL, reliablealter, PullupAndy and 1 other person
okmis said:
All of the inserts and writing for the free samples is only in English. Very few companies do free samples in Canada unless they have a completely separate Canadien division, which is not the case with K-C, everything is US based. I am actually surprised they didn't do something stupid and do it in Spanish, just to accommodate all the people who can't be asked to learn English and expect all of us to all magically know Spanish and conveniently have everything in Spanish to accommodate their laziness and stupidity. Je parle deux langues, d'ailleurs je parle francais mais pas espagnol. Tres peu de gens realisent que le francais est parle par plus de personnes que l'espagnol.
Why do folks keep turning this thread into a place for political rants? Please stop.

Reactions: TigerDL
This thread is not for political rants, like what @cnolan said. Please no political stuff in here

12srepaid said:
Spiderman is possibly doable, but a BIG NO for Paw Patrol for Drynites/Goodnites. Especially in the L/XL range.
Yeah. Never had any hope for it, I suppose diaper stickers would be and option but it just wouldn't be the same

It's kind of like the complaining about them making the XS size, or them not making larger ones. Companies focus on things and base it on what makes sense from their perspective, not ours. Personally I find the free market to be pretty damn accommodating. You can't expect them to deliver everything you want at a price you like since often what you want is in the great minority. Sometimes you can become accustomed to the more mainstream things so that you can find more of what you want.

I hope that someone starts a new discussion once they find XL in the wild. This one is already too long.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigKid25 and TigerDL
billybobtombo said:
Out of interest, what’s a Sams club?
It’s a wholesale grocery and dry goods store here in the US. Like Costco

Reactions: billybobtombo
Ashton84 said:
This would be wonderful. I have been in a search for a new pull-up. The existing XL fit but are somewhat tight. The depends real fit leak on me because they lack the standing leg guards. This may be the perfect product for my pull-up needs when a diaper is too reveal
HunterJames said:
i just bought this box at a sams club and the stickers was on the packaging inside. see pics.
Looks like the sizes are for children. How do I translate these sizes into adult sizes so I can find something to fit me. I’m about a 34 “ waist. I hope you answer.

Billies1 said:
Looks like the sizes are for children. How do I translate these sizes into adult sizes so I can find something to fit me. I’m about a 34 “ waist. I hope you answer
The new XL should fit a 34” waist comfortably. I have a 33” waist and there is plenty of stretch left with the XL after wearing the sample.

Reactions: TigerDL and Billies1
SuperAbsorbentPolymer said:
Well I'll be. I've thought for a long time bigger sizes would make sense, if for no reason other than kids getting fatter these days. That sounds delightful, hopefully they don't screw it up!
DanElmontan said:
The new XL should fit a 34” waist comfortably. I have a 33” waist and there is plenty of stretch left with the XL after wearing the sample.
Thank you. Now what retail outlet sells them. Please reply. I need better pull-ups than Depends

Billies1 said:
Thank you. Now what retail outlet sells them. Please reply. I need better pull-ups than Depends
No one has them in stock.

honestly I would have never imagined a thread on goodnights to hit 65 pages, I guess they're a lot more popular than I thought

Reactions: TigerDL, handsomestallion, CodyBaby and 2 others
  • Wow
Reactions: BigKid25 and NuzzleWuzzle
bambinod said:
honestly I would have never imagined a thread on goodnights to hit 65 pages, I guess they're a lot more popular than I thought
Yeah. I think they are pretty popular with those of us who either can’t afford ABDL diapers/have no good means of obtaining them (myself included) or just like the novelty of wearing a true children’s diaper (also myself included). I love them personally. Of course I sometimes wish they held more, but no pull up holds a lot. At least these new ones should fit many people better. The current size fits me great. However, I am wondering if the slightly higher rise I’m hearing about may help a little bit with leaks.

Reactions: TigerDL, NuzzleWuzzle, handsomestallion and 3 others
Weatheronthe8s said:
Yeah. I think they are pretty popular with those of us who either can’t afford ABDL diapers/have no good means of obtaining them (myself included) or just like the novelty of wearing a true children’s diaper (also myself included). I love them personally. Of course I sometimes wish they held more, but no pull up holds a lot. At least these new ones should fit many people better. The current size fits me great. However, I am wondering if the slightly higher rise I’m hearing about may help a little bit with leaks.
I also like how discreet Goodnites are, especially compared to adult diapers. Discreet in more than one way too.
I have had adult diapers on me, so it's more than just an absorbency issue. Things like poor, or no leg and waist gathers.
I also never had that big expectation that Goodnites would work with me, because they're made for youth.
I imagine, even with youth, Goodnites will not work with everybody.

Reactions: TigerDL, NuzzleWuzzle, Lewis Badger and 1 other person
Sorry if this has already been answered, but is there any news on if these will be coming out in the UK at the same time?

12srepaid said:
I also like how discreet Goodnites are, especially compared to adult diapers. Discreet in more than one way too.
I have had adult diapers on me, so it's more than just an absorbency issue. Things like poor, or no leg and waist gathers.
I also never had that big expectation that Goodnites would work with me, because they're made for youth.
I imagine, even with youth, Goodnites will not work with everybody.
Yeah. Goodnites personally work for me for 1 big wetting or maybe 2 normal wettings if I'm careful. I also love how discreet Goodnites are. I think they could make a great diaper for me if my unexpected urges get to a point that protection may be necessary. I have to pee a lot and don't know why. I often just barely make it to the bathroom, even though I don't think I'm technically incontinent in my current state. Using public bathrooms is also complicated for me when I find myself needing to go when I am presenting as my transgender self. I don't know what to do. They certainly aren't the fanciest diapers in the world, but they aren't horrible and they are really discreet, even in the packaging compared to others being smaller which is nice.

ThewoKing said:
Sorry if this has already been answered, but is there any news on if these will be coming out in the UK at the same time?
These will only be Stateside for now, with a Canadien release to follow shortly thereafter. No immediate plans for Drynites UK or Aus/NZ to get these.

bambinod said:
do i get an award or anything special for making this thread. lol

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: TigerDL, Anburako, DLScottsman and 7 others
I don't know when they officially plan on getting them in, but Target is already showing the new XL 28cts on the app... its only showing them, but when you view the item itself, it still has the original sizes so far... hopefully ANY day now...Screenshot_20210223-201643_Target.jpgScreenshot_20210223-201712_Target.jpg

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, NuzzleWuzzle, formerbw and 3 others
okmis said:
These will only be Stateside for now, with a Canadien release to follow shortly thereafter. No immediate plans for Drynites UK or Aus/NZ to get these.
I'm hopeful that Drynites will get updated as well. I don't see why not. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lewis Badger and Dutchone
Back