New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

This thread is gonna explode soon. It'll be full of reports of what stores/website have/don't have the new products, reviews, people upset they can't find em, pics, etc. Gonna be great.

Reactions: TigerDL, handsomestallion, BalloonsAndTeddies and 8 others
cnolan said:
But the boy’s DryNites Teen designs are awesome!
I preferred the old design to the new one, but really I just want paw patrol and Spiderman. Sadly that's not gonna happen :cry:

Reactions: Lewis Badger and cnolan
neilt001 said:
This thread is gonna explode soon. It'll be full of reports of what stores/website have/don't have the new products, reviews, people upset they can't find em, pics, etc. Gonna be great.
Lol, definitely. Even more so than when people started having their samples arrive. I was watching this thread like there was breaking news that day! 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, Beowulf and curiouslittle1
Lmgg33 said:
Just found the last package of L/XL at a dollar general. It was hidden in the back of the shelf LOL. I love the galaxy design on them and will miss it!
What galaxy design?

TheMatrixIsComing said:
What galaxy design?
Space themed prints. Moons and stars

Reactions: TigerDL, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and CherryMiku
How much bigger and do you have specs?

Nyrdst said:
I preferred the old design to the new one, but really I just want paw patrol and Spiderman. Sadly that's not gonna happen :cry:
Spiderman is possibly doable, but a BIG NO for Paw Patrol for Drynites/Goodnites. Especially in the L/XL range.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and Lewis Badger
12srepaid said:
Spiderman is possibly doable, but a BIG NO for Paw Patrol for Drynites/Goodnites. Especially in the L/XL range.
I love the Parents Choice Paw Patrol pull ups! But yeah, I don't think the L/XL is ever going to be licensed characters. At the age they are marketed towards, kids definitely do not want characters anywhere near their clothing. Especially boys.

Reactions: TigerDL, Lewis Badger, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 1 other person
Bp220 said:
I’d like to know where others are getting full packs
Got mine at Poshmark, personally. And @goodnites2011 mentioned earlier on in the thread that a package they found was on Facebook Marketplace.

Additionally, after a quick search of "Goodnites Size L" on eBay, there now appear to also be several listings showing up there too.

All that said, though, as far as the official location or source that everyone appears to be getting these from, well, @goodnites2011 mentioned that they felt it might be due to the new size hitting stores (in certain areas, I assume) already.

In my opinion, I feel like it could alternatively/also be possible that people might be signed up for something special either with KC themselves or through an intermediary service like Influenster or something like that. Just my two cents on the subject, though. :)

Reactions: Lewis Badger
NuzzleWuzzle said:
Got mine at Poshmark, personally. And @goodnites2011 mentioned earlier on in the thread that a package they found was on Facebook Marketplace.

Additionally, after a quick search of "Goodnites Size L" on eBay, there now appear to also be several listings showing up there too.

All that said, though, as far as the official location or source that everyone appears to be getting these from, well, @goodnites2011 mentioned that they felt it might be due to the new size hitting stores (in certain areas, I assume) already.

In my opinion, I feel like it could alternatively/also be possible that people might be signed up for something special either with KC themselves or through an intermediary service like Influenster or something like that. Just my two cents on the subject, though. :)
Yeah, when I got my Pull-Ups New leaf before they were widely available the return address said Amazon Vine which is similar to Influenster in that they give you free stuff to review. But then it pops up on resale a lot.

Reactions: NuzzleWuzzle
ProTricycleRacer said:
Lol, definitely. Even more so than when people started having their samples arrive. I was watching this thread like there was breaking news that day! 😆
haha same. Gonna make for good reading

Reactions: TigerDL
hanzertas said:
I love the Parents Choice Paw Patrol pull ups! But yeah, I don't think the L/XL is ever going to be licensed characters. At the age they are marketed towards, kids definitely do not want characters anywhere near their clothing. Especially boys.
True. Although it would be pretty cool to have something like Star Wars or The Simpsons.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, Goodnitesdude0127 and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Wait, is the new L Space and stripes and the new LX is Stripes and Army? Or did I mix them up?

Last edited:
Just ordered my free sample!

Goodnites size L, we essentially got these beginning of last year when the new prints first came out and the elastic was tight. I still have a few boxes of those. Not sure why people are excited that these are on the shelves again.

More theorizing about that issue last year. Either it was intentional and they wanted to see if it fit some kids better, and see if they really needed them to be larger. Or it was unintentional and they still were able to get this insight. If lots of feedback was that the tighter ones fit their kid better, then they had the justification to split L/XL.

Reactions: TigerDL, CodyBaby and Goodnitesdude0127
12srepaid said:
True. Although it would be pretty cool to have something like Star Wars or The Simpsons.
I agree for the Star Wars prints!!!!

Reactions: TigerDL and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Prairie said:
Goodnites size L, we essentially got these beginning of last year when the new prints first came out and the elastic was tight. I still have a few boxes of those. Not sure why people are excited that these are on the shelves again.

More theorizing about that issue last year. Either it was intentional and they wanted to see if it fit some kids better, and see if they really needed them to be larger. Or it was unintentional and they still were able to get this insight. If lots of feedback was that the tighter ones fit their kid better, then they had the justification to split L/XL.
That would explain this, I still have nearly half a pack of the tighter ones, I may get a pack of the L just to see if its right and they are the same, to me they were tight, but not impossible to wear, they just didn't do their job properly because they were in fact too tight especially in the crotch area to absorb correctly compared to the normal L/XL version. Still don't see them on amazon or wal-mart canada website, but I would be surprised if we see them before may or june here, we generally have supplies later than in US. I'm even surprised we can't get the sample on the Canadian version of goodnites website, but I guess it must be complicated, if someone can confirm if the sample packs have french language on them or not, this would put a definitive answer, if they are english only, we won't get the samples in Canada (strict rules block us from getting any product that won't have french language on them) I know the packages and box and descriptions of the actual products are in french and english, so we will get the products, I'm just not sure if sample has french marketing materials with it.

Joshtheidiot said:
Wait, is the new L Space and stripes and the new LX is Stripes and Army? Or did I mix them up?
No, the new L is the same two patterns from the L/XL series. The new XL has a striped version, and a winter camo. I would say it looks more akin to Navy or Air Force, than Army.

Thank you!

Reactions: 12srepaid
Back