New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

ajsco said:
The closest Meijer is located 10 miles away from me and shipping is not available😪

CYBERWOLF said:
Err ... no. Ninjamas are smaller, way smaller than the current L/XL goodnites, They will suffer, but I guess thats business for you. lol
I’m sorry I should have clarified. The Ninjamas s/m were the exact same size as their l/xl package. Of course the Ninjamas are way smaller than the l/xl goodnites. Sorry for the confusion, that’s what I initially meant to say 👍

Reactions: NuzzleWuzzle, TigerDL, reliablealter and 2 others
DanElmontan said:
The closest Meijer is located 10 miles away from me and shipping is not available😪
And even Meijer doesn't have them in stock yet... doesn't matter which store you change your location to, they just don't have them in yet.

I'm really hoping that Drynites follow suit if the new goodnites sizes are successful.

• Love
Reactions: Lewis Badger, NuzzleWuzzle, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 1 other person
Nyrdst said:
I'm really hoping that Drynites follow suit if the new goodnites sizes are successful.
i like your naruto picture, Nyrdst

Reactions: Lewis Badger, NuzzleWuzzle, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 2 others
paddedplayer said:
i like your naruto picture, Nyrds
Thank you, Your padded Sora is pretty cute too ;)

Reactions: Lewis Badger, NuzzleWuzzle, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 1 other person
Nyrdst said:
Let’s hope so.

Surprisingly, the current L/XL DryNites actually have “Teen” on the packaging (even though they’re listed as being for age 8-15) and the black design is way too mature for that age range, being almost “sexy lingerie” in design.

I do wonder whether the “Teen” label and pant design were hangovers from a premature or even cancelled plan for a larger size here.

1613936156406.jpeg

1613936179634.jpeg

The annoying thing for us Brits is that Huggies removed the Stones and Pounds weight range from the latest packaging, which is how we Brits (and no-one else, it seems!) weigh ourselves.

See below the default settings on the NHS online BMI calculator...

6F6C4B23-41DE-45C3-AEC8-2FC5FA161913.jpeg

I agree PCS. Maybe Drynites will soon divide their L & XL, and use these designs for the XL version. Maybe only put Teen on the XL version.

Reactions: Lewis Badger
I’d like to know where others are getting full packs

Attachments

• 3E5F0FB1-6236-4E79-A1AB-04DD832549F8.jpg
    3E5F0FB1-6236-4E79-A1AB-04DD832549F8.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and TigerDL
PCS said:
Let’s hope so.

Surprisingly, the current L/XL DryNites actually have “Teen” on the packaging (even though they’re listed as being for age 8-15) and the black design is way too mature for that age range, being almost “sexy lingerie” in design.

I do wonder whether the “Teen” label and pant design were hangovers from a premature or even cancelled plan for a larger size here.

View attachment 50408

View attachment 50409

The annoying thing for us Brits is that Huggies removed the Stones and Pounds weight range from the latest packaging, which is how we Brits (and no-one else, it seems!) weigh ourselves.

See below the default settings on the NHS online BMI calculator...

View attachment 50410
I agree with the current design being way too mature, especially compared to the older design they used to have. hopefully its the case that they're just doing goodnites first then moving to Drynites. would make sense since its the same company, but we can only hope

Reactions: 12srepaid
I noticed that both the recent Goodnites and Drynites (EU) packages, is the closest that they ever matched. Sure there are some differences, but still closer than previous packages.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lewis Badger
Nyrdst said:
I agree with the current design being way too mature, especially compared to the older design they used to have. hopefully its the case that they're just doing goodnites first then moving to Drynites. would make sense since its the same company, but we can only hope
But the boy’s DryNites Teen designs are awesome!

Reactions: Lewis Badger, NuzzleWuzzle and 12srepaid
Does anyone know if this new Goodnites release applies to Canada as well?

Consul said:
Does anyone know if this new Goodnites release applies to Canada as well?
Someone asked this on their social media. It does!

Reactions: TigerDL
hanzertas said:
Someone asked this on their social media. It does!
Nice! I think this is a bit of a mixed blessing... while we get a bigger size, they will probably have "less fun" designs for the XL size. I'm a smaller person so I might end up giving both a try perhaps...

Hopefully we start seeing them in stores within the next few weeks. The stocks of the current L/XL seem to be fine in my area, but I'm hoping the larger sizes show up soon.

Just found the last package of L/XL at a dollar general. It was hidden in the back of the shelf LOL. I love the galaxy design on them and will miss it!

Reactions: TigerDL
Lmgg33 said:
Just found the last package of L/XL at a dollar general. It was hidden in the back of the shelf LOL. I love the galaxy design on them and will miss it!
They'll still be on the L. But, yes, it's a very cool design.
Where I live in GA, there's a DG whiten a 10 mile radius. So if something is getting low or even gone at your local DG, you can go to another one.

Last edited:
Lmgg33 said:
I agree. Other than the diagonal stripes on the s/m hulk design that was prob my fav design on a goodnite the last 6/7 years. Don’t like the stripes on l/xl and I was very happy when they got rid of camo. I lived in the south for ten years left right after college and haven’t been back other than a connector flight through Charlotte. Didn’t even get price’s chicken just stayed in the airport disgusted by the obesity rate. I don’t need to see more camo. I do wish the l/xl designs were as good as the s/m though. The s/m designs have been on point for the last 15 years.

Back