New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

curiouslittle1 said:
I'm sure this is a given, but If anyone gets thier samples first, please do take pics and share what we are all in anticipation of!!! Even if they are like the original XL or the 2013-ish era L/XL's, I'm still curious to know what we are in for with these!!!
I would love if they were either of these. My only fear is they are granny panties or smaller depends.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Aljp said:
I would love if they were either of these. My only fear is they are granny panties or smaller depends.
I'm doubting they will switch them to a different pant style like the Depends... they should be made with the same materials as the current ones, and be cheaper to re-tool the current machines to make the new ones than switch to a completely different pants style for the 2 "new" individual sizes...

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, FudgedInLuvs, 12srepaid and 1 other person
curiouslittle1 said:
I'm doubting they will switch them to a different pant style like the Depends... they should be made with the same materials as the current ones, and be cheaper to re-tool the current machines to make the new ones than switch to a completely different pants style for the 2 "new" individual sizes...
I think the backlash from parents and kids would be inevitable and harsh if they decided to offer a completely different product for the XL from the rest of their Goodnites underwear line.

Reactions: messymtbrider, TigerDL, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 4 others
DanElmontan said:
I think the backlash from parents and kids would be inevitable and harsh if they decided to offer a completely different product for the XL from the rest of their Goodnites underwear line.
Oh you know it!!! It would be like the Ninjamas all over again, 2 epic fails back to back!!

Reactions: TigerDL and DiaperedBedwetter1998
yea I ordered a sample, they said 2-4 weeks.

Reactions: TigerDL
GoodnitesLover8 said:
Other example of listing changes that I just noticed: View attachment 48225
So jealous of this! The biggest box around here is 34 for $25 (really on sale) to $30 (normal price. Love being canadian, not.

KarmaBaby said:
So jealous of this! The biggest box around here is 34 for $25 (really on sale) to $30 (normal price. Love being canadian, not.
Aren't $CAD and USD different like £s and €s

VayneAurelius said:
So, don’t know if anybody said this yet. I got my response back from GoodNites and the samples they ship DO come in discreet packaging.View attachment 48207
I wish to throw in a word of caution to all, I emailed the same question and got a polar opposite response. They told me that the samples would be in small boxes with goodnites markings on the outside. I am really hoping that is not true and they are discreet boxes but I’m not sure which reply to believe.

Reactions: TigerDL and Beowulf
GN1920 said:
I wish to throw in a word of caution to all, I emailed the same question and got a polar opposite response. They told me that the samples would be in small boxes with goodnites markings on the outside. I am really hoping that is not true and they are discreet boxes but I’m not sure which reply to believe.
The box will be in an envelope, like for any samples. The worst you can have is Goodnites written on the enveloppe. No company ever send samples unprotected, too easy to be "stolen".

tiboonti said:
The box will be in an envelope, like for any samples. The worst you can have is Goodnites written on the enveloppe. No company ever send samples unprotected, too easy to be "stolen".
Not true. Source Underjams and Goodnites samples from about a decade ago.....

Reactions: TigerDL and curiouslittle1
GoodnitesLover8 said:
Not true. Source Underjams and Goodnites samples from about a decade ago.....
This is true... every baby/toddler/kids diaper samples I have ever gotten over the years have always been visible and not packed in a discreet outer packaging...

Reactions: TigerDL
Without derailing this thread and going completely off-topic, a side note/thought about the new size GoodNites... Sorry if this was already brought up or mentioned...

I was just thinking about the timing on the release of this new size... I am starting to think that they purposely waited to see the reaction to Pampers new Ninjamas new sizing - which is deeply flawed - and decided to finally spring on releasing these... Maybe - just maybe, Pampers/P&G will get the hint to go back to the drawing board and seriously redo the Ninjamas as a result... Think about it from the business standpoint:

KC is about to dominate the market by coming out with this new size, and Pampers - which has also been being hounded for years to come out with a larger size - has dropped the ball not once, but twice. First, the delay for so long to finally come out with a bigger size. And the 2nd by coming out with a product that not only isn't anywhere as good as the one it replaced (the Underjams...), but also the sizing is grossly inaccurate!

So the amount of profit KC will make from the release of the long-awaited demand of the new size will take away customer base and profits from P&G and Pampers for the far inferior product. And usually when this happens, is when you see changes made to the competitor's product to seriously improve it to be able to better compete...

Anyone else hopefully optimistic about this as well??? I would love to have another option to wear and enjoy besides the GoodNites, especially from Pampers...

Reactions: Diaperboy4, TigerDL and Natsumi
As I feared, they just raised the price of the Girls L/Xl 75 stock-up pack on Amazon from $57 to $65. Walmart still has the $57 price.

Reactions: KnappFlannel
GN1920 said:

While I am totally guessing here, it is a good bet that it will be shipped in the packaging shown on the website of the sample. If you look at the picture the reverse side looks perfect enough to throw a shipping label on and call it a day. So, expect the worst and hope for the best.

Reactions: TigerDL, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and gnites
Blanketpikachu said:
While I am totally guessing here, it is a good bet that it will be shipped in the packaging shown on the website of the sample. If you look at the picture the reverse side looks perfect enough to throw a shipping label on and call it a day. So, expect the worst and hope for the best.
I think this is absolutely a correct assumption. I took a look at all of the Depends samples I’ve received over the past few years and they all have a very similar box type of packaging that’s incredibly close to the box shown in the photo when your order samples. My Depends samples all arrived in this style of packaging shrink wrapped in clear plastic with a shipping label.

Last edited:
Yes, that is the sample box..they have always come like that...so do depends and tena

I only wish that the new goodnites had the drynites 8+ design, since they look so much cooler. I really like the black, it goes really well with the designs.

Reactions: curiouslittle1, DiaperedBedwetter1998, TigerDL and 2 others
TheMatrixIsComing said:
I only wish that the new goodnites had the drynites 8+ design, since they look so much cooler. I really like the black, it goes really well with the designs.
They just might do that - especially if they're splitting the current L/XL sizes into thier own size... that just might mean that they get all new designs, prints and colors... I wouldn't mind the black like the current L/XL DryNites, but I also wouldn't mind the prints on the current L/XL Australian version either... See attached pic below...

EDIT: i wonder how long KC/GoodNites has had the new sample size offer going already... I also wonder if anyone has gotten thier samples yet so we can see what we're getting... the anticipation is killing me already!!!

Attachments

• 20210109_204858.jpg
    20210109_204858.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
I ordered my samples on January 1st. Whenever i receive them i will post as many pictures and comparisons as i can. I hope the come soon. and if anyone else gets there's please share. thanks for all the comments on this thread.

Reactions: TigerDL, CherryMiku, Natsumi and 3 others
HunterJames said:
I ordered my samples on January 1st. Whenever i receive them i will post as many pictures and comparisons as i can. I hope the come soon. and if anyone else gets there's please share. thanks for all the comments on this thread.
Awesome, and thank you! You should get yours before everyone else, so I'm definitely anxious to see!!!

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Back