New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

The weight ranges are interesting. According to the CDC, the 50 percentile ages for the weight ranges are approximately:
XS: 3-5
SM: 5-9.5
L: 9.5-12.5
XL: 12.5-17

Last edited:
I think I may buy a pack or two either this month or next month

@HunterJames, I'd first off would like to say thank you so much for sharing this fantastic news for us here. This is making the beginning of 2021 looking good already. I cannot wait to see what colors, characters or prints they are going to have on them. It will certainly be interesting to see how receptive the public is to the new L size. With the XL increasing its size range up by quite a bit this may help to alleviate some of the concerns and problems that parents/caregivers/Grandparents have had for all these years.

Reactions: TigerDL and DiaperedBedwetter1998
VayneAurelius said:
@HunterJames, I'd first off would like to say thank you so much for sharing this fantastic news for us here. This is making the beginning of 2021 looking good already. I cannot wait to see what colors, characters or prints they are going to have on them. It will certainly be interesting to see how receptive the public is to the new L size. With the XL increasing its size range up by quite a bit this may help to alleviate some of the concerns and problems that parents/caregivers/Grandparents have had for all these years.
If they are as good as I dare to hope, I will be very satisfied by 2021 VS 2020. Vaccine+XL Goodnites is like waking up from the 2020 nightmare lmao

Reactions: TigerDL, CodyBaby, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 2 others
GoodnitesLover8 said:
If they are as good as I dare to hope, I will be very satisfied by 2021 VS 2020. Vaccine+XL Goodnites is like waking up from the 2020 nightmare lmao
THIS☝️☝️

Can't wait to try them on, right now the actual L-XL size is nice and snug on me, will have to get the new XL version when its available, but I'm 99% sure its gonna be a US release first, but the fact there's french on the little adverts on the OP topic means its gonna be released in Canada too, can't wait to get my hands or should I say my butt in these...

The thing to do (for someone in the US) is to buy a pack/sample of new L and compare it to the current L/XL.

If they’re the same size, we can safely assume new XL will be bigger.

Reactions: TigerDL and RedPandaDL
PCS said:
The thing to do (for someone in the US) is to buy a pack/sample of new L and compare it to the current L/XL.

If they’re the same size, we can safely assume new XL will be bigger.
I highly doubt that is the case. They are most likely putting the old kind of goodnites in the new bags until they retool the diaper plants

Reactions: TigerDL and DanElmontan
Hopefully it will not be like the ninjamas incident.

Sgdlboy said:
Hopefully it will not be like the ninjamas incident.
I think the current L/XL will remain as the new L size, and the new XL size will be an upsized version. I think Kimberly Clark finally realized that they had shrunk the size of the L/XL Goodnites over the past 10 years to the point that teens could no longer fit into them properly.

Reactions: TigerDL, FudgedInLuvs and RedPandaDL
DanElmontan said:
I think the current L/XL will remain as the new L size, and the new XL size will be an upsized version. I think Kimberly Clark finally realized that they had shrunk the size of the L/XL Goodnites over the past 10 years to the point that teens could no longer fit into them properly.
Based on the old and new size ranges, I think this is almost a certainty. It also makes sense from a manufacturing perspective.

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs and DanElmontan
RedPandaDL said:
Based on the old and new size ranges, I think this is almost a certainty. It also makes sense from a manufacturing perspective.
Exactly. It would cost more to retool for two new sizes rather than keep existing, renamed L and bringing back the old XL equipment.

Reactions: TigerDL, FudgedInLuvs and RedPandaDL
So I am a tiny guy for the most part. I have been able to fit into all goodnight products except for the new ones...
I actually cried when I tried putting them on and they kept sliding down my bottom. They had been the only type of diaper that made me feel little for a long time.

I recently started working out and building muscle has since pushed me out of them I think. I really hope these news sizes reopen the door for me to use them most adult diapers just don't feel the same to me

My fear is that the “mistakes” with the tighter waist band was actually a secret test run. And those are going to become the new large size and the current will be packaged as XL with little change.

This would allow them to keep locking horns with Ninjamas who claim a larger size than previously; with no real changes in size.

My hope is that I am wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: TigerDL, Prairie and BearTale
bnet said:
My fear is that the “mistakes” with the tighter waist band was actually a secret test run. And those are going to become the new large size and the current will be packaged as XL with little change.

This would allow them to keep locking horns with Ninjamas who claim a larger size than previously; with no real changes in size.

My hope is that I am wrong.
The tighter side version fits me better. Current Goodnites with the “stretchy sides” tend to slide off me as I move around. For me, bringing back the tighter sides would be nice, but I’d also like to see an inch or two added to the front and back.

I'm excited! I'm going to buy a box of current XLs so I can compare when these release, and as security in case they shrink. I hope the design isn't like those all-black DryNites. I love the pink stars design of the 2013-era Goodnites, it would be lovely if they went that design route again. And of course if size goes up a touch!

Lets play a game and try to guess how many Goodnites will be in a standard box of the XL size, actually we have 34 in a box of L-XL, I would guess they will shrink this to 26-28 max in a box of XL, I wouldn't even be surprised if they only squeeze 22 in there and call it a bargain box, for me, that will be a very very big difference cause the price would then be much higher, at least still way more cheaper than any decent ABDL adult diapers.

Reactions: TigerDL
My guess is 32-34. Same age gap between these as between XS and SM. XS and SM have the same count

And 9 in the smallest pack?

Back