New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

HunterJames

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
i just bought this box at a sams club and the stickers was on the packaging inside. see pics.

Attachments

• 20201128_162117.jpg
    20201128_162117.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 2,298
  • 20201128_162130.jpg
    20201128_162130.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 2,520
  • 20201128_162144.jpg
    20201128_162144.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 2,449
  • 20201128_162202.jpg
    20201128_162202.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 1,954
  • 20201128_162213.jpg
    20201128_162213.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 2,070
  • Love
Reactions: Aleksandr1789, LonelyFOX, BabyChristopher97 and 45 others
Wow sweet, wonder if this will come to the european drynites aswell. 5kgs more than the old ones I wondder if the will be a big difference, will there be new designs so many questions!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 63406, Lewis Badger, TigerDL and 2 others
Out of interest, what’s a Sams club?

Reactions: Paciboy89, Billies1 and HunterJames
I hope they have bigger sizes in drynites as well as goodnites as I would definitely buy the bigger sizes as they would fit better

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 63406, Dutchone, Lewis Badger and 2 others
billybobtombo said:
Out of interest, what’s a Sams club?
it is a store where u buy things in bulk at a slightly better price. i got 58ct for $32.00 USA

Reactions: Chosen, kylemidwest, TigerDL and 2 others
The XL packet looks huge compared to the L let’s hope the XL has actually got bigger not just the L getting smaller.

it would be so nice to see Goodnites finally listening to real kids and parents ( good for us also )

Reactions: Deleted member 63406, Chosen, TigerDL and 6 others
This is great news! It looks like the new XL will be similar in size as the old, pre Trim Fit XL’s made from 2000-2003.

Reactions: BabyChristopher97, TigerDL, KrankyPants and 2 others
HunterJames said:
it is a store where u buy things in bulk at a slightly better price. i got 58ct for $32.00 USA
Thanks. Never seen it despite having travelled the US a fair bit. Will look out if travel ever becomes an easy thing to do again 😔

Reactions: Chosen and HunterJames
billybobtombo said:
Thanks. Never seen it despite having travelled the US a fair bit. Will look out if travel ever becomes an easy thing to do again 😔
I have Costco and Sams Club locally that are warehouse style food/home supply stores. Where are you located? Maybe we can find something similar.
I know the last pack of Goodnites I bought from Costco (couple years ago) was a great deal. It was a box of like 64 for maybe 26 plus tax or something. I saved money compared to if I would have purchased single packs

Reactions: BigKid25 and Chosen
DOT said:
I have Costco and Sams Club locally that are warehouse style food/home supply stores. Where are you located? Maybe we can find something similar.
I know the last pack of Goodnites I bought from Costco (couple years ago) was a great deal. It was a box of like 64 for maybe 26 plus tax or something. I saved money compared to if I would have purchased single packs
im in North Carolina

Reactions: Chosen
Cool! They claim the XL will be bigger and will fit up to 140lbs for the first time; I have to assume this means the new XL will be larger and more absorbent than the current L/XL.

Ninjamas were a massive let down so I’ll wait until March before I get too excited!

But this will be amazing if the XL are larger... I already use and wet Goodnites so a more comfortable fit and more absorbent would mean I could rely on them more. Taller leg guards would be good too.

Last edited:
Reactions: BabyBarbarella, Chosen, Fleetwoodmac32192 and 5 others
Dose anyone know how this higher weight range compares to older generation goodnites?

I think we will have to wait until they are released, but like @neophyte said, Taller leak guards would be good, also a slightly larger build for more a more comfortable fit and a bit more absorbency would mean we could rely on them more.
I know I'm not a fan of their current offerings, but the previous style worked for me.

Bby said:
Dose anyone know how this higher weight range compares to older generation goodnites?
The original package says size 8-14 and 60-125+lbs. It shows the new XL will be size 14-20 an 95-140 lbs. this implies the will fit a larger waist size.

• Love
Reactions: BabyChristopher97 and Angelapinks
neophyte said:
Ninjamas were a massive let down so I’ll wait until March before I get too excited!
LOL - Hopefully the person at pampers that does the measuring wasn't let go and rehired at kimberly clark.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, Reward, 12srepaid and 5 others
Oh I do hope we get these in DryNites too.

I can (just) fit into the current largest size.

A larger size would actually fit me quite well, I should think!

Here’s hoping!!!

🎵I’m a (very) big kid

Look what I can do!

I can pee huge Pull-Ups too!!!🎵

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BattyBat, Lewis Badger, ChocChip and 1 other person
Oh this sounds awesome cuz im exactly 140lbs. Hopefully they increase the absorbency of the xl's too

Boys size 20 pants fit up to a 35” waist, so that’s a good sign. Hopefully these aren’t based off the Depend Real Fit platform instead of the Goodnites.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, TigerDL, KrankyPants and 1 other person
DanElmontan said:
Boys size 20 pants fit up to a 35” waist, so that’s a good sign. Hopefully these aren’t based off the Depend Real Fit platform instead of the Goodnites.
Wow, that means I can actually properly fit into the new XLs, instead of having to squeeze into the current ones. If the new ones are as large as the pre-TrimFit design were, they stand a good shot at being some of the best GoodNites ever, assuming KC doesn't make any drastic changes.

Well I'll be. I've thought for a long time bigger sizes would make sense, if for no reason other than kids getting fatter these days. That sounds delightful, hopefully they don't screw it up!

Reactions: Blanketpikachu, Beowulf and DOT
Back