AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
So, bambinos decided to switch up thier biancos and make them ALL white (got rid of the cute lil blue thingy that i liked :C) and apparently made the inside softer. Well, I -just- bought a new pack of bambino's the other day and i gotta say, the all white thing looks pretty good :3. as for the softer inside... i compared the old and new side by side ((had an older one i still hadn't used)) and there is pretty much no difference that i could tell IMO... Oh well. Anyone else like the new bianco?

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Heh, I wish I had the cash to buy some.. >.<

melancollie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
i ordered an 8 of classico and bianco, ill see if there is any difference to the past

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm running low on my Bambino's and should order more soon. I will probably order the Bianco's since I can care less about the prints. I'm down to 1 med and 6 or so small. I have mostly been wearing thinner diapers because my diaper time has been limited.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
as soon a si can affored more adding, ill be ordering some bambinos i hope

S

StaryShinx

I saw them on the website, but I haven't gotten any yet. Being the little diaper collector I am I probably will eventually, though. X3

Lazy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
So, bambinos decided to switch up thier biancos and make them ALL white (got rid of the cute lil blue thingy that i liked :C) and apparently made the inside softer. Well, I -just- bought a new pack of bambino's the other day and i gotta say, the all white thing looks pretty good :3. as for the softer inside... i compared the old and new side by side ((had an older one i still hadn't used)) and there is pretty much no difference that i could tell IMO... Oh well. Anyone else like the new bianco?

I just received some Medium Bambinos (normally I wear small) from the UPS guy yesterday.

I thought the disappearing blue tab was because I went up from Small to size Medium, not because of a new design haha. Anyway I noticed that there's an inside pattern where the absorbent material is, in a honeycomb fashion. They also have little holes which I guess is to make it more breathable.

I'm wearing my second one and they're absolutely amazing :3

PICTURES:

Last edited:

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Someone else mentioned this. I think I'm running low anyway, may have to check this out.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I just got some medium Bianco's last week. They are amazing. Being a tummy sleeping bedwetter I usually wear plastic pants over my diapers for some extra security. I don't need to with these. They are thirsty! A few nights the wetness didn't even spread to the padding in the back. I like the all white too, but then I never had the old ones. :)

tommy

RalieghFhang

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
I dunno... I think I'm going to keep going for the classic ones.

They're just so much cuter. :)

And I don't see any performance difference between the two. From my knowledge they act exactly the same. :p

RalieghFhang

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
I dunno... I think I'm going to keep going for the classic ones.

They're just so much cuter. :)

And I don't see any performance difference between the two. From my knowledge they act exactly the same. :p

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I've never tried the all white ones. DF keeps me in the baby prints every night.

Status
Not open for further replies.