New Bambino Diaper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
interesting... I'll be ordering some more of those for me and the gf here soon.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What i was trying to say in my last post is, Ima get abriforms cause,

1 Cheaper

2 Wetness indicator = yes. I'd buy some Bambinos if I had extra cash.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Those prices ain't gonna' go down untill they open up their markets to other countries.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Well... I ordered from Bambino like 2 weeks ago...

haven't recieved anything yet... no responce to my e-mails either... I called them and left a voice mail... no responce to that yet at all...

I'm starting to get really annoyed...

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
that's exactly what happened to me. considering that their diapers are basically just slightly modified secure xplusses that are twice as expensive, you'd think they'd at least made the effort to offer decent customer service.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I was going to order some, but after hearing that, I'll don't think I wil.. The idea of waiting more than a few days would be a fatal mistake, and I can't take that risk..

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Hmm, would be nice to have, but to me it's kinda stupid to spend all that money on them, they totally over price the diapers. So I guess I'm never going to have them as I will always find something more worth while to spend the money on.....

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
that's exactly what happened to me. considering that their diapers are basically just slightly modified secure xplusses that are twice as expensive, you'd think they'd at least made the effort to offer decent customer service.

How long ago did this happen to you?

I'm waiting on my credit card statement to come in to see if they even charged me at all.

Hello_Kitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
lol it alredy is.. just go get a dimebag!!! omg just kidding, im in a state of recovery and now that i mention it, im sitting in a recovery program office, and im using their computer!!hahahaaaaa
W00t 7 months clean!

Congrats! I haven't smoked weed since April 2007. And I'll never do it again.
although I don't know what you're in there for. ;)

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
How long ago did this happen to you?

I'm waiting on my credit card statement to come in to see if they even charged me at all.

must have been about a month ago at this point. i harrassed them and harrassed them via email. sometimes they replied to my emails and sometimes they just didn't. it was like banging my head against a brick wall.

they're cute diapers, but it's not worth going through all that godawful sorgun and schmertzen with their customer service people, on top of the outrageous price.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
must have been about a month ago at this point. i harrassed them and harrassed them via email. sometimes they replied to my emails and sometimes they just didn't. it was like banging my head against a brick wall.

they're cute diapers, but it's not worth going through all that godawful sorgun and schmertzen with their customer service people, on top of the outrageous price.

And people put up with this why? :baby-hunh: :baby-puzzledf:

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Probably because, he got different reps, and because they don't want to lose his buisness.

However, Bambinos are overpriced, and apparently, bad at customer service, so I'm sticking to my first choice of Abena.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Like I said, not worth the money, till they expand and/or get more stores selling them online will they get cheaper, but how much cheaper is the question.....

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
well... whether or not this works out with Bambino... my next order is gonna be Secure X-plus's...

Vaultin

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Very nice, but correspondingly, very expensive. Maybe a christmas gift to myself if I have the money.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Very nice, but correspondingly, very expensive. Maybe a christmas gift to myself if I have the money.

well, it just passed, and by the sounds of the outrages pricing, you better start saving now if you want to get a decent number of them, LMAO!!!

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
  1. Private
OK, I have IM contact with a staff member at Bambino, so there are some things that you guys might not realize. Here's the deal.

First of all, they don't do their own manufacturing - they contract it out. Completely reasonable since they're a (relatively) small operation. However it pushes costs up a bit.

Second of all, they only get new pallets of diapers in once a week. That means that it's easy to become backordered, and with all the demand for the new Bianco, I wouldn't be surprised. I'd probably get *flooded* with IMs if I promised to act as a human IM proxy to contact them with support requests, and they'd probably be just as annoyed, so I'm not going to offer that.

That said, I will try to get answers to a LIMITED number of GENERAL questions (that means not related to one specific order or one specific person) if they are posted on this thread. I think the BH Group folks are also aware of this thread, so they might check it from time to time.

As always, the obligatory disclaimer: no guarantees. Though I did research to verify what I've said, I'm not responsible if any of the information here is not correct.

--Danny :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.