New Bambino Diaper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyRye

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy
The brand new, all-white Bambino Diaper!

Learn about the Bambino Brief:
* Designed for ABDLs - truly a designer Adult Baby diaper!
* Super absorbent, all-day and overnight protection - up to 28% more Polymer than the leading brand!
* BLANK, all-white Machine-Applied Frontal Panel
* Extra-wide Refastenable double taping system for maximum hold
* All White plastic backing with NO wetness indicator
* Foam Stretch Waist in the Front and Back ensures snug fit
* Standing Leg Cuffs and extra-absorbent wings in the front and back of diaper ensure maximum containment

New White Bambino!

- ALL-WHITE construction, with a clear frontal tape panel that you can decorate, draw on, add stickers to, etc! This refastenable frontal taping panel is fully customizable so that each Bambino Bianco ends up being YOUR Bambino Bianco!
- By adjusting with the composition of this diaper, we've been able to add just a little bit more absorbency without changing the look, fit and feel. We think you'll like how this new super absorbent Bambino performs!

I will put up a review of Bambino's new diaper whenever I receive my shipment!

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Sweeet! That's all I needed to hear, since the print was the only thing I didn't like about Bambinos, I'll be ordering some for sure now...

Good find.

swaddledsubbie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
hmmmm cant wait to hear how these surely quite expensive diapers perform against the mainstream giants,abena and molicare!! they look good though, i must admit.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Ouch...18 bucks for 8 diapers.

Pretty soon it'll be cheaper to do drugs than to buy diapers.

swaddledsubbie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
lol it alredy is.. just go get a dimebag!!! omg just kidding, im in a state of recovery and now that i mention it, im sitting in a recovery program office, and im using their computer!!hahahaaaaa
W00t 7 months clean!

Blake

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
In my opinion id rather buy an abena x plus and call it a day then spend that much money on 8 diapers. I prefer geting atleast 20 diapers for $18 dollars.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
In my opinion id rather buy an abena x plus and call it a day then spend that much money on 8 diapers. I prefer geting atleast 20 diapers for $18 dollars.
Don't Abena X Pluses come at roughly $20 for 14?

Blake

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Ya i guess ure right but still thats more diapers then 8. Abena supers are a better deal but dont hold as much as the xplus oh well. I just can't bring myself to spend that much money on Bambinos

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I will eventually but I don't like it...my need to try every diaper out there wins over my want of money.

Role
Diaper Lover
All I want for Christmas is a wetness indicator on a bambino for a cheaper price than their current prices.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Bambino may seem expensive, but it does include shipping in the price, so ax off 10 or 20 dollars depending on what package you get. So they price up pretty well to Abrena.

Absorbency wise, they are as good, or perhaps better than Abrena X-plus. I've been using them ever since they came out and will probably never go back to Abrena.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Bambino may seem expensive, but it does include shipping in the price, so ax off 10 or 20 dollars depending on what package you get. So they price up pretty well to Abrena.

Absorbency wise, they are as good, or perhaps better than Abrena X-plus. I've been using them ever since they came out and will probably never go back to Abrena.
Theres a big math showdown at DB right now, Abena vs Bambino, check it out.

Attachments

Role
Diaper Lover
Whys eryone hate wetness indicators so much?

at northshorecare. IMO ATN's are a freakin' GREAT deal!

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
All I want for Christmas is a wetness indicator on a bambino for a cheaper price than their current prices.
then just get securecare xplusses. that's all bambinos are: securecare diapers without a wetness indicator, with a little bit of useless elastic in the waistband, and almost twice as expensive.

bambinos are cute, but they're a total waste of money imo.

Role
Diaper Lover
I'm not registering, Can you copy paste plz?

I have WAY to many passwords to remember, so I made them all the same except the important ones, not good security on my part, but our internets so slow no one will hack it, i bet its not as easy as cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.