New baby Kente

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kente

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hi everyone,
Have just joined the site where I find comfort in knowing that there are other people in this world who love nappies as well!
I love terry nappies and plastics and have a set of very nice nappies and a lovely pair of Japanese plastic pants which have extra protection around the leg so I don't leak at night!
However, I'm not as free as I can be as I'm living in a house with family and would love nothing better than to wear nappies every night,preferably M4's?
Regards
Kente

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Hi everyone,
Have just joined the site where I find comfort in knowing that there are other people in this world who love nappies as well!
I love terry nappies and plastics and have a set of very nice nappies and a lovely pair of Japanese plastic pants which have extra protection around the leg so I don't leak at night!
However, I'm not as free as I can be as I'm living in a house with family and would love nothing better than to wear nappies every night,preferably M4's?
Regards
Kente
Welcome Kente! You are indeed among friends. I see you're from down under. We have many members from Australia here. I see you like fishing. Is that deep sea fishing?

M

Marka

Hi everyone,
Regards
Kente
Welcome to ADISC, Kente!

I hope that you'll find your time here most rewarding and helpful! From deep philosophical inquiry, to lighthearted banter... and everything in-between... Friends await you!

For the better, you may find that you'll learn, feel, and express things that you may not have anticipated! Grow like a new sprout, and share your wisdom too!

We look forward to getting to know you!

Many happy returns... with warmest regards,
:grouphug:
-Marka

Status
Not open for further replies.