• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New Baby here

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hello all,

i am a Adult Baby and seach new friend - Adult Babys, Mommys, Daddys, Sissys, DL...
Since 6 years i am a fulltime baby, drinking from babybottles and of course, i have bedtime: 7pm
I n the last years all is changing, my wife is my mommy and she has a BF and i call daddy, 6 years son too.

In our family friends neigbours i am outet and thy know what am, a two years baby.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Hello Pampersben and welcome to the group.

Thank you very much, i am happy to be here in this group.

Welcome to the group. I'm Katie, I'm a 10 month old little girl who loves being mommy to her baby doll, and playing with all her baby toys. Glad to meet you.

Reactions: alliebabe2323 and BobbiSueEllen
hi everyone!! i’m a little girl too :) happy to be here and chat!

Hello and welcome to ADISC! Does your mommy know that you are using the internet? If not then BAD BABY!

(J/K)

I hope you enjoy your time here!!!

Reactions: alliebabe2323
neophyte said:
Hello and welcome to ADISC! Does your mommy know that you are using the internet? If not then BAD BABY!

(J/K)

I hope you enjoy your time here!!!

Of course she knows. She helped me to sign me up. I am a nice baby

Back