• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New and slightly nervous?

funsponge

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey there, I'm 20 and based in the UK and only recently let myself accept that I love diapers.
I spent a long time denying it because of the impact it could have on my relationship, but I like to think I'm mostly over that now. (but he still doesn't know about it yet)

I spend most of my life working I've got a hard job that I adore and I'm also currently caring for my partner and studying at college, so I don't exactly have any spare time.

I'm super into stuff with an engine, give me a bike, truck or car and I'll pull it apart just for the sake of it.

I'm an alpha female until I'm in a diaper, then I'm completely different. I want to explore this side of me and learn things from this community, any starting tips would be welcomed, like where to get good diapers from in the UK and other paraphernalia :)

Reactions: SAPexpanded, Adamf, Seabear and 5 others
funsponge said:
Hey there, I'm 20 and based in the UK and only recently let myself accept that I love diapers.
I spent a long time denying it because of the impact it could have on my relationship, but I like to think I'm mostly over that now. (but he still doesn't know about it yet)

I spend most of my life working I've got a hard job that I adore and I'm also currently caring for my partner and studying at college, so I don't exactly have any spare time.

I'm super into stuff with an engine, give me a bike, truck or car and I'll pull it apart just for the sake of it.

I'm an alpha female until I'm in a diaper, then I'm completely different. I want to explore this side of me and learn things from this community, any starting tips would be welcomed, like where to get good diapers from in the UK and other paraphernalia :)

Hi and welcome to the site. You wrote a good introduction. I used to work on my cars and had two that I raced on the 1/4 mile track. Ah...good times.

Reactions: Adrian697DL and BobbiSueEllen
dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. You wrote a good introduction. I used to work on my cars and had two that I raced on the 1/4 mile track. Ah...good times.

Thank you :) it's hard to fit everything I want to say into one post. I have an ex that was into street racing, ended up binning more than one of his cars, so I stuck to go karts, a little safer

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Hello welcome, that's awesome that u enjoy anything with an engine I feel you on that I love my Camaro,truck, atv anything that goes anywhere and fast is my modo, and on the topic of your bf not knowing I last week came out to my girlfriend now fiance and she was pretty against it at first but after I explained it to her and gave her time to do some research on it her self she has now just in a week came more open to it she doesn't join me I have left that option open to her but I told her she doesn't have to, none the less my opinion to you is to tell him most guys as of course being a guy is that if you come out and straight tell us what's going on we tend to be more understanding and if he doesn't then you might need to be deep in thought about him because I'm sure this is the new you and you love it so if it's u he should be able to accept that if he can't he might not be the one for you. I don't know yalls situation I'm not y'all but that is my advice to make you feel more comfortable in the new you

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and funsponge
I think he'd sort of be like what the hell but let me get on with it, like today we went shopping and I said I wanted to buy some diapers and he asked why so I shrugged it off and said I want to know what it's like to wear them (even though I've been wearing them for a little while) I think if I just drop it into conversation bit by bit he'd get over it

READ your intro, so how long have you thought about diapers, just lately or your whole life? what are you wearing for diapers, and you must be hiding in your home??

Last edited:
ARBBB2 said:
READ your intro, so how long have you thought about diapers, just lately or your whole life? what are you wearing for diapers, and you must be hiding in your home??

I've been into them for years, in the past couple of years it's become a lot more sexual for me. I currently wear tena pants most of the time, and some generic supermarket brand of actual diapers when I get the chance to wear them

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and ARBBB2
have you ever tried cloth and plastic pants, the curity birdseye is sooooo soft and form fitting because it streaches and remains tight, my problem is i like them so thick and pinned very tight, its such a sexual thing for me, i was potty trained my mother said at 9 months, think she was trained to take me to the bathroom, so was out of dipers then, i think thats why i always wanted diapers, started sneeking them out of my brothers room and putting them on at 5 yrs old and it became sexual in 2nd grade, my wife diapered me a lot when we were dating and first 3 years of marriage, but i was very selfish about it sorry to say and it bit me back, shae will not have anything to do with them now and for quite a few years. my fault so be gentle with him so it doesn't come between you

Last edited:
Never tried cloth, I'd like to at some point. He's a very accepting person of all my kinks and interests, as long as I don't force them on him

Reactions: RedPandaDL, BobbiSueEllen and ARBBB2
Hi. Nice introduction. I hope you feel welcome here. I’ve only joined in last few weeks too.

Reactions: funsponge, BobbiSueEllen and ARBBB2
NooNoo said:
Hi. Nice introduction. I hope you feel welcome here. I’ve only joined in last few weeks too.
hi, NOONOO, how are you doing???

funsponge said:

Woohoo! A fellow gearhead in diapers! 🤗

Reactions: ARBBB2 and funsponge
i agree, love women that like diapers and autos!!!!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and funsponge
BobbiSueEllen said:

I can't get enough of motors or diapers 😊

• Love
Reactions: ARBBB2 and BobbiSueEllen
One weird combination isn't it...haha.

• Haha
funsponge said:

Hi and welcome. Good to see another Brit here. I generally find that Tena incontinence pants - available from any reputable chemist - are pretty good as are Depends. I've learned to avoid Boots Staydry because whilst they're a lot cheaper it tends to be for a reason, or so I've found.

Reactions: funsponge
BobbiSueEllen said:
Oh I know right I felt the same way when I read the initial intro

funsponge said:

Nice to meet you! I'm new here too so don't be nervous, you're not the only one who is a bit unsure 😁 I love how you say you're the alpha female until you put the diaper on. Maybe it's a much needed, well-deserved break. Feel free to talk with me more. I'm always looking for new friends!!😊

Reactions: funsponge, Adrian697DL and BobbiSueEllen
ARBBB2 said:
hi, NOONOO, how are you doing???
Hi. How are you? Sorry I didn’t respond sooner I didn’t get to see this post. Then I found it, lost it and now I’m getting back. Things are growing well. 🌈

soph18 said:
Nice to meet you! I'm new here too so don't be nervous, you're not the only one who is a bit unsure 😁 I love how you say you're the alpha female until you put the diaper on. Maybe it's a much needed, well-deserved break. Feel free to talk with me more. I'm always looking for new friends!!😊
I feel like that's true, I have a busy life and sometimes I just need me time

Reactions: soph18 and BobbiSueEllen
Back