New.. and really shy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
, Carer
My name is Jess.. I'm 15.. I'm really shy, but I try to express myself the best I can. I'm not too sure what I'm supposed to post. I'm pretty new to the whole ' TB ' stuff, but I have always loved being babied. My boyfriend introduced me to this. I tried it, and I love it. I've only tried diapers a few times, because I have to sneak around behind my parents, but I love it.
Um.. I get depressed easily, I try not to show it for other peoples' sakes.. I can be really random. I can be the most interesting or the most boring person you know, depending how I feel. Go ahead and message me, and I'll be glad to talk. :smile:

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Welcome, JJ. You're off to a decent enough start with your post. Just read around and pitch in when you see something of interest. While it's a support site with a definite diapery bent, that's not the only thing going on here by a long shot. Share what you're comfortable with. I think you'll get out of it what you're prepared to put in.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My name is Jess.. I'm 15.. I'm really shy, but I try to express myself the best I can. I'm not too sure what I'm supposed to post. I'm pretty new to the whole ' TB ' stuff, but I have always loved being babied. My boyfriend introduced me to this. I tried it, and I love it. I've only tried diapers a few times, because I have to sneak around behind my parents, but I love it.
Um.. I get depressed easily, I try not to show it for other peoples' sakes.. I can be really random. I can be the most interesting or the most boring person you know, depending how I feel. Go ahead and message me, and I'll be glad to talk. :smile:
hehe, you remind me of me! :laugh:
apart from the fact I'm not a TB... and a few other things... o_O
anyhoo, good to have you onboard Jess. Hope you enjoy it here, it's a great placed to be. And if you're looking for a chat, we have the flashchat and IRC chatrooms - both can be found ^ up there! =3

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Well, were glad to have you! Your very lucky ot have someone to share this with, many of us do not. As Trevor said, this site isn't just about TB/DLism.. it is also a community of support for all kinds of people, whether your furry, gay, or just have somethign to get off your chest. We all love to help people with problems, and if you ever need a shoudler to cry on, were here.

So, welcome to the community! Just post around, so we can get to know you better! Your already off to a great start!

Mornavial

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
haha like dash u remind me of me i feel depresed alot but i never show or people start worrying and i h8 any unwanted attention

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
haha like dash u remind me of me i feel depresed alot but i never show or people start worrying and i h8 any unwanted attention
It happens to most, if not all teenagers... or at least most of the ones I talk to =P

Quite a lot lately I get phases of being completely fine, then in a matter of minutes I can end up all bleh and depressed :sad: Tisn't fun, but it happens.

Anyway... slightly off-topic...

Welcome!.... again! :biggrin:

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Welcome JJ everyone is really nice and you should fit right in :).

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Hi Jess, glad you joined this site. There is no reason to be shy here, we are all freinds. I think that it is awesome that your boy freind introduced you to that. You are lucky as not many people manage to have someone to share this sort of liking with. You said you were looking to chat and you have came to the right place. In the top or the pages there is a tab that says "live chat". You can click on this and either use flashchat or IRC. I prefer flash, however it is up to you which one you use. Well welcome to the site and I hope to talk to you soon.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Nice introduction, you don't seem to shy online! So welcome to our community, I hope you enjoy it here!

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Welcome to the community, My names James, I am 15 aswell. and I think you will like it here!

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
Welcome Jess, and I hope you have a great time here. Strange how connections work sometimes, but I think you've come to the right place. It looks like you've accepted your boyfriend and that's positively great. There aren't a ton of girls on this board but they even it out by posting about ten times as much as us guys. :p I'm sure you'll feel right at home here.

--Danny :ninja:

Last edited:

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Well welcome JJ, Have a great time and don't be too shy to post.

The rest I wanted to say has already been seed by Danny here (only 25 mins too late on my side ;))

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Don't be shy, say hi!

I hope you enjoy yourself here. So come on in and get to know us! :)

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
I am an ancient portly raccoon of indeterminate age... I babbles interminably offtimes... I too can be really random. I can be the most interesting or the most boring person you know, depending how YOU feel. :smile:
:eek:ldguy:

KidBoruto

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little,
I know what you mean Baby-JJ. I am also a newbie. Thankfully enough though my brother joined before me, so I have someone who can help me learn and understand about ADISC better.

Role
, Carer
Haha, I've been looking all morning for somewhere to post, but.. :sweatdrop: I can't do it. I'm too shy. As to all of you that said I'm lucky, I knowit. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Don't worry, posting wont hurt and you got to start somewhere. We won't bite. Really not.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Don't worry, posting wont hurt and you got to start somewhere. We won't bite. Really not.
One way you can get used to posting is just offering friendly greetings to newbies who have joined after you for awhile. Once you feel comfortable posting in the Greetings/Intro forum, you can try venturing out and joining discussions in other forums as well. Just take it slow and easy, keeping posting at your comfort level. Before long you'll find yourself wanting to join in more. And as Martin said, no need to worry about being bit.

A Warm Welcome Baby-JJ! Hope you enjoy it here. :smile:

~Pramrider

Status
Not open for further replies.