• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New and nervous

Welcome to the community! I am a Colts fan, and also Packers fan. I also like college football, but don’t have a specific favorite. Definitely teams I like and don’t like. Golf is my favorite sport, but like you I watch a lot of different sports.

I am also a married DL, with my oldest starting college in the fall. Unfortunately my wife doesn’t understand or like my love for diapers.

Hope to hear more from you.

Reactions: nezquic66 and Indyboy44
Welcome you are in a very friendly place everyone here is very supportive. I am a football fan myself. My teams are TN Volunteers and Titans if you ever want to talk diapers and football I am always happy to talk.

Reactions: nezquic66 and RedPandaDL
Welcome.
I only found adisc after many years of trying to understand my interest all alone. I’ve been able to share things with fellow DLs that I’ve never been able to share and it has been wonderful.
You’ll find a great, understanding and supportive group here. I know I have.

Reactions: Babyman1224, RedPandaDL and Lumos
Who knew there were so many football fans on here! We need to have a padded super bowl party next year 😁

RedPandaDL said:
Welcome to the community! I am a Colts fan, and also Packers fan. I also like college football, but don’t have a specific favorite. Definitely teams I like and don’t like. Golf is my favorite sport, but like you I watch a lot of different sports.

I am also a married DL, with my oldest starting college in the fall. Unfortunately my wife doesn’t understand or like my love for diapers.

Hope to hear more from you.

I live in Indy so I looooove the Colts!

Reactions: RedPandaDL
Indyboy44 said:
I live in Indy so I looooove the Colts!
I’ll be in Indy in a few weeks! Any recommendations of things to see or check out? I’ve been a few times before

nezquic66 said:
I’ll be in Indy in a few weeks! Any recommendations of things to see or check out? I’ve been a few times before
I’ll message you!!

Back