New and Improved MegaMax In-Stock Now šŸ˜Š

NorthShoreAdam

Rep for NorthShore
Company Rep
Role
  1. Other
We are now shipping the new 2020 version in all sizes (both colors: white and blue).

Note: XL never changed. It has been the same from the very beginning.

For Small, Medium and Large, back to original 2018 shape, tapes and construction but with some added polymers for extra absorbency.

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude, Deleted member 57387, askmelater47 and 12 others
Awesome news. Keep up the great work at Northshore!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 57387, mommysgirlthing, rocketman and 3 others
That is good news. Any progress on moving the manufacturing out of China?

Just ordered some in white medium. Also ordered the go supreme lite pull-ups as I have been curious about trying those. They look similar to the Tena youth pull-ups that use to be sold in the late 90s with the rollup tape in rear. People at a local medical supply store recommended those to me and they were great, but production stopped around 2000. I hope this will be a good alternative to the Always Discrete pull-ups, as they smell like dead flowers.

Maybe Iā€™m out of the loop but what was wrong with the 2019 version?

PaddedInEastvale said:
Maybe Iā€™m out of the loop but what was wrong with the 2019 version?
I'm with you on this. I have a pack from last year that work and fit great, but I never tried the old ones so I don't really know what the difference is.

RedPandaDL said:
That is good news. Any progress on moving the manufacturing out of China?

Well, A European company announced this week they are breaking ground on a new diaper factory in North Carolina. This could be a potential factory for our products at some point. However, it will be minimum 3 to 5 years until that is possible. They are starting with making feminine hygiene products before they decide which new machines to buy for baby or adult diapers.

We're still exploring other options as well but all are at least 3 to 5 years away from possibly launching production. We're already producing everything in the USA that can possibly be made here with machines already in operation at any USA factory.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueStringBean, mommysgirlthing, 12srepaid and 5 others
AmberStarfield said:
Just ordered some in white medium. Also ordered the go supreme lite pull-ups as I have been curious about trying those. They look similar to the Tena youth pull-ups that use to be sold in the late 90s with the rollup tape in rear. People at a local medical supply store recommended those to me and they were great, but production stopped around 2000. I hope this will be a good alternative to the Always Discrete pull-ups, as they smell like dead flowers.
Starting May 2019 there were changes the factory made without our permission as they were struggling to keep up. Let's move on and only focus on the future if possible. We've learned our lessons from these growing pains and have a much better handle on quality control now going forward. Thx

Last edited:
Reactions: DLYUL, landingxray, mommysgirlthing and 4 others
NorthShoreAdam said:
Well, A European company announced this week they are braking ground on a new diaper factory in North Carolina. This could be a potential factory for our products at some point. However, it will be minimum 3 to 5 years until that is possible. They are starting with making feminine hygiene products before they decide which new machines to buy for baby or adult diapers.

We're still exploring other options as well but all are at least 3 to 5 years away from possibly launching production. We're already producing everything in the USA that can possibly be made here with mahcines already in operation at any USA factory.
I totally understand that it takes time to make those kinds of changes. Glad you are actively pursuing it though.

Reactions: mommysgirlthing, 12srepaid and NorthShoreAdam
I placed an order for a pack of the white Megamax in size Small last Thursday and received them yesterday. Are the ones I received the improved version?

Last edited:
tails1234 said:
I placed an order for a pack of the white Megamax in size Small last Thursday and received them yesterday. Are the ones I received the improved version?
Likely yes. If sticker has grey header and footer they are the new ones.

NorthShoreAdam said:
We are now shipping the new 2020 version in all sizes (both colors: white and blue).

For Small, Medium and Large, back to original 2018 shape, tapes and construction but with some added polymers for extra absorbency.

Mine just shipped on Monday, what ones will I get?

Diaperdudeinmass said:
Mine just shipped on Monday, what ones will I get?
Small and Medium will for sure be new version. Large switched over Monday afternoon so hard to know for sure. If stickers have grey header and footer and new logo, then new version.

Reactions: Diaperdudeinmass
Just FYI - I did one of the first reviews on MegaMax - loved them. What was changed and then changed back besides shape? - IF the Supremes in Medium had "taller" waist area and large had shorter waist area - they would fit me perfect. Otherwise I am an inbetween size on that name/line of diapers. Thought they were great.. but felt they "were falling off" all the time and large - SWIMING in them. . Loved the MegaMaz you sent me and about to re order.... those were perfect......

Last edited:
NorthShoreAdam said:
Small and Medium will for sure be new version. Large switched over Monday afternoon so hard to know for sure. If stickers have grey header and footer and new logo, then new version.
Wow, I seemed to have gotten lucky! My auto ship order had a pack date of 5/25 and I had just set it aside because I still had an open pack. But seeing this thread I opened the case, and voila, the return of the king (of diapers)! Now I'm excited to just open a pack to try it already!

Edit: the new bags seem to be a bit thicker. Is that because they are less compressed, or is there more absorbent polymers/fibers for absorbency and wicking?

Last edited:
Yooo said:
Wow, I seemed to have gotten lucky! My auto ship order had a pack date of 5/25 and I had just set it aside because I still had an open pack. But seeing this thread I opened the case, and voila, the return of the king (of diapers)! Now I'm excited to just open a pack to try it already!

Edit: the new bags seem to be a bit thicker. Is that because they are less compressed, or is there more absorbent polymers/fibers for absorbency and wicking?
There are more absorbent polymers but these are tiny and don't add thickness. It's related to the fluff. We made sure that the fluff content stayed at the high end of the acceptable range this time. It's part of our new quality control measures where we are testing with our own people during the production in China and making sure nothing slips at all as far as the specs during production.

Reactions: BlueStringBean, mommysgirlthing, GoodnitesXL21 and 3 others
Very nice cant wait to order more smalls! I have a few left of the v2 from 2019 from the last case

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
NorthShoreAdam said:

Adam! I didn't know you visited Adisc! That is so cool! I heard you supported the ABDL Community but I have no idea you came to the forums and talked with us!! Dude that makes me so happy to see you on here! I am so glad I get my diapers from you guys now! I just got a couple of those Megamax Blues and I love them!! Thank you for supporting us! Also how are you and your staff enjoying the new facility in Green Oaks?

Last edited:
I would like to see MegaMax in other colors - patterns - the world does have "denim" looking diaper now - I own several of those - they wear well and even the wife doesn't mind that style, Beige, or gray....I wear gray tshirts alot....

Reactions: 12srepaid and NorthShoreAdam
Back