New and Improved MegaMax In-Stock Now šŸ˜Š

Ehorton said:
Being from Ohio I would love to see you move to Cincinnati. I Know based off post and what not there are quite a few ABDL folks in Ohio not to mention those of us who wear quality diapers for medical reasons.
I hope this happens!!
Cincinnati area as well

Reactions: Ebabyboy12
BengieG said:
Cincinnati area as well
Thatā€™s awesome to here. Another buckeye!!

Ehorton said:
Thatā€™s awesome to here. Another buckeye!!
You misspelled "Hawkeye".

xtrabulk said:
You misspelled "Hawkeye".
Oh I think not. lol. Go Bucks!!

Northshore Adam.
Are you any closer to having your products being available in the UK or Europe?

Reactions: ElPulpo, Bowes and indiaperdl
Mine are in the mail. Can't wait!:love:

Crinklesounds said:
Northshore Adam.
Are you any closer to having your products being available in the UK or Europe?
Yes, and no. We feel good about 2021, but were hoping for this year. Unfortunately, all the disruption from covid has made that not possible right now.

Reactions: ElPulpo, indiaperdl and Crinklesounds
NorthShoreAdam said:
Yes, and no. We feel good about 2021, but were hoping for this year. Unfortunately, all the disruption from covid has made that not possible right now.

Thank you Adam for the reply, that's good to hear that you're trying to get your products this side of the pond.
I'll look forward to next year, hopefully things will have improved by then.

Are you planning on any other colors to Mega Max? beige, lighter blue?

NorthShoreAdam said:
We are now shipping the new 2020 version in all sizes (both colors: white and blue).

Note: XL never changed. It has been the same from the very beginning.

For Small, Medium and Large, back to original 2018 shape, tapes and construction but with some added polymers for extra absorbency.

Thank u!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd really like to try these but have a hard time finding them in Canada. The shipping on these from down in the US is insaaaaaane.

Dartplayerinwvc said:
Are you planning on any other colors to Mega Max? beige, lighter blue?
Pink is coming in a month or two.

Reactions: DLScottsman
If you decide on a gray - I would be in on that for sure, thank you.

Iā€™ve been missing black diapers myself. Everything goes with black!

You can get them on Ebay - Rearz - I have the originals from Germany some other company

gerberbobbie said:
Hello everyone. Great info on diapers and info from suppliers like Northshore. I own MyDiaper Depot in West Virginia. I'm seriously considering moving the store to Cincinnati Ohio, but would like to get some feedback on how many of you would support the store. We would be selling all the ABDL diapers and hopefully all the Northshore products, if they will allow it, and have the Abena products as well. Any feedback and thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Anticipated opening would be early September this year.
That would be so amazing I'm from ne Ohio but I would be happy to make the drive to visit the store

gerberbobbie said:
Hello everyone. Great info on diapers and info from suppliers like Northshore. I own MyDiaper Depot in West Virginia. I'm seriously considering moving the store to Cincinnati Ohio, but would like to get some feedback on how many of you would support the store. We would be selling all the ABDL diapers and hopefully all the Northshore products, if they will allow it, and have the Abena products as well. Any feedback and thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Anticipated opening would be early September this year.
I do reviews on facebook, and here, Dailydiapers also if you are interested

So, um... What about 'em? Are they still the same old sh!t?

Last edited:
Back