• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New and I Have a Question!

ShyGirl91

A sweet & innocent who just wants to be held
Est. Contributor
Messages
825
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
Hi, guys. I was wondering if anyone wears outfits in public? I recently bought a few for my littles. I have somewhere I'm wanting to wear them to but people I know will see me on my way in and out. And I'm just wondering how I handle possible ugly comments?
I know this is very vague but I'm hoping someone can share some tips with me because I'm working on loving myself and the setting I'm going to is beneficial to me. It's just I don't know how to respond in the event someone might say something, and maybe some tips on how to be less caring about what others think in regards to this?
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Samantha, Jorelaxed, Angelapinks and 3 others
I guess that this is your Introduction Thread, if so:
Welcome to and be welcomed to this Wonderful World of ADISC! A unique place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kirisin, Jorelaxed, Diprs2 and 2 others
Welcome! I’ve thought of wearing a toy train print onesie under a shirt so it’s just visible at the neck. Not too obvious but there! Not brave enough to go further than that!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Angelapinks, ShyGirl91 and 1 other person
hello and welcome.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jorelaxed, ShyGirl91 and Edgewater
Edgewater said:
I guess that this is your Introduction Thread, if so:
Welcome to and be welcomed to this Wonderful World of ADISC! A unique place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!
Yes! Thank you for the warm welcome! 🩷🫶
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kirisin, Jorelaxed, PaddedRita and 1 other person
Edgewater said:
I guess that this is your Introduction Thread, if so:
Welcome to and be welcomed to this Wonderful World of ADISC! A unique place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!
Yes! Thank you for the warm welcome! 🩷🫶 I'm
LittleRen77 said:
Welcome! I’ve thought of wearing a toy train print onesie under a shirt so it’s just visible at the neck. Not too obvious but there! Not brave enough to go further than that!
Hi! Thank you for replying! 🩷 I have worn shortalls with Care Bear crop shirt. Stuff like that. I have a few pieces coming in soon that are more "obvious", if you will. Like a dress with bloomers under it. Nothing that exposes me inappropriately but I know a lot of people don't understand and many who don't understand react unkindly. It does take an immense amount of vulnerability to dress in any way that is Little. 🩷 I don't expect people to react how I'd want them to--just hoping to find out how to best handle mean comments. :)
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, PaddedRita, Edgewater and 1 other person
  • Like
Reactions: PaddedRita and Edgewater
  • Like
Reactions: Jorelaxed and Edgewater
I was standing on the steps of my brownstone in Manhattan about a dozen years ago, and watched a young woman walk right in front of me in a vinyl Minnie Mouse romper. She wasn't carrying a purse or anything else, and if she had a diaper on beneath the romper, it was a very thin diaper.

I waited patiently for about an hour until she walked by again, headed in the opposite direction. "Young lady," I said quietly, but loudly enough to be heard, "do you need your diaper changed?"

She looked at me and smiled the most disarming smile. Even though I'd been changed a thousand or so times at that point, I'd never changed anyone else, baby or adult. The young woman was probably wise not to trust herself to my inexpert ministrations.

Welcome to ADISC.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kirisin, ShyGirl91 and Edgewater
Hello
ShyGirl91 said:
Hi, guys. I was wondering if anyone wears outfits in public? I recently bought a few for my littles. I have somewhere I'm wanting to wear them to but people I know will see me on my way in and out. And I'm just wondering how I handle possible ugly comments?
I know this is very vague but I'm hoping someone can share some tips with me because I'm working on loving myself and the setting I'm going to is beneficial to me. It's just I don't know how to respond in the event someone might say something, and maybe some tips on how to be less caring about what others think in regards to this?
and welcome
 
  • Like
Reactions: ShyGirl91 and Edgewater
Welcome!
 
  • Like
Reactions: ShyGirl91 and Edgewater
Welcome from the Netherlands.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ShyGirl91 and Edgewater
Hi Shygirl91
I have been told many times that my outfit are to teen looking for me . Even Abbie had told me this but she does like how I dress. As long I feel comfortable I'm happy !
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jorelaxed, warmfeeling, ShyGirl91 and 1 other person
sbmccue said:
I was standing on the steps of my brownstone in Manhattan about a dozen years ago, and watched a young woman walk right in front of me in a vinyl Minnie Mouse romper. She wasn't carrying a purse or anything else, and if she had a diaper on beneath the romper, it was a very thin diaper.

I waited patiently for about an hour until she walked by again, headed in the opposite direction. "Young lady," I said quietly, but loudly enough to be heard, "do you need your diaper changed?"

She looked at me and smiled the most disarming smile. Even though I'd been changed a thousand or so times at that point, I'd never changed anyone else, baby or adult. The young woman was probably wise not to trust herself to my inexpert ministrations.

Welcome to ADISC.
I'd love to have that kind of bravery! I'm definitely more comfortable with myself than I uses to be but still working up to loving myself more. 🩷 Living in a small town makes it even harder for me because it's rare to not bump into someone I know or someone else who knows a person I know. 😱 Thank you for the welcome!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kirisin, PaddedRita, warmfeeling and 1 other person
  • Like
Reactions: PaddedRita and Edgewater
  • Like
Reactions: PaddedRita and Edgewater
  • Like
Reactions: PaddedRita and Edgewater
Rita said:
Hi Shygirl91
I have been told many times that my outfit are to teen looking for me . Even Abbie had told me this but she does like how I dress. As long I feel comfortable I'm happy !
It's heart warming to hear you are just fine being you and dressing how you want even if others think it's childish. 🫶 I'm getting there. Innocence is beautiful and I see nothing wrong with dressing innocently. Sad that people can be so mean about things they do not understand.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, warmfeeling and Edgewater
Two words.....trench coat.....
 
  • Like
Reactions: ShyGirl91, Edgewater, PaddedRita and 1 other person
Welcome , is the setting you're going too a festival or something?
 
  • Like
Reactions: ShyGirl91 and Edgewater
Back
Top