new and having a blast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Babyfur
Hi I'm prometheus. I'm sixteen year old guy, a TB and a baby fur. this is the first time i've done something like this and i would like to meet someone to talk to.

My favorite hobbies are reading the classics, and drawing. my favorite subjects are history, english, and art. In a nut shell I'm a book worm :) I'm fun and easy going.

That's me pretty much me :D

Xane

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Nice to meet a fellow book worm!

Like the avatar, just gotta say that. Glad you're having a blast here, I'm having the same.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
welcome to the site and nice to meet another babyfur, who drew the pic for your avatar by chance?? really well done.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Welcomes ^_^

Feel free to show off your drawings. Hope you continue having fun here :smile:

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
would like to see some of you work, you sound like a cool pup to talk to hope to talk to you around here and maybe on chat.

Role
  1. Babyfur
I'm a little unfamiliar with how the forum works how do get on to chat ? :D
but thanks for the compliment this is kind of intimidating at first but there seems to be alot of nice pups out there :D

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Even if I haven't been on in a long while, I wish to offer you my welcomes too.

It is intimidating at first - but people here are very nice and the community is great. I hope you will enjoy yourself around here; and remember that a lot of people are willing to help as long as you ask them. On a more personal note, you don't happen to have a DA or FA account perhaps?

Cheers.
- Kuzzy

Edit: By the way, the chat requires you to have an IRC-client. There's help and how-to's on the wikiarticle here. Good luck.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Even if I haven't been on in a long while, I wish to offer you my welcomes too.
Welcome prometheus75 and a Welcome Back to Kuzzy!!!:) Two welcomes for the price of one!:D

~Pramrider

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Welcome Back to Kuzzy!!
I'll just go ahead and post my own thread here in a minute :D. And thank you, nice to see you again!

i dont have a DA or FA account . . . i looked at your work though and its pretty cool
Thank you. Ever thought about getting an account there? DA is a great place for some community feeling when it comes to art, and anthro art especially. I can help you get it working, and I can recommend a few artists worth watching. But primarily I'd love to see your art, I guess ^^.

amon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
Hello and welcome. I'm also a drawer, or more of an cartoonist. :p May I ask what do you draw?

scoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Welcome to the site! I like some classic books. Uncle toms cabin Call of the wield Treasure island and Gulliver's travels. Just to name the most resent ones.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Definitely a cool avatar. Hello, I am one of the three local raccoons, and I heartily reccommend the others, Kaishen and Stonemask55. Welcome to a lively community, which is only bound to get livelier.

Role
  1. Private
Welcome to the site. I'm not a book worm and I don't like reading books at all, however I do like talking books. I don't really like English , however history is one of the subjects that i like. You were saying that you wanted to chat? look at the top of your page and click on the "live chat" button. It will direct you to instructions on how to get on IRC. So, have fun and make your self at home. The boom box is missing it's antenna but the radio still works. the TV's in the next room.

~Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.