Not open for further replies.

DLScottsman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Has anyone here tried these yet? They have a free sample offer at http://www.alwaysdiscreet.com. I ordered a sample earlier this week and so will not get them for a while. They have standing leg guards on the pull up. While they're marketed towards women I would wear them if decent for the price.

Last edited by a moderator:

Puffs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
no i haven't tried them but they look nice ^-^ you gotta tell how they are when you have tried them!

btw you forgot an "s" in the link x)

sambus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've tried the biggest of the normal pads (Always Discreet Maxi Night) but was saving the pullups for a treat later in the month. The pads have standing leg guards as well but are thin so don't feel good until they're wet and have some bulge to them!

ultrapampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm a little disappointed that this is the much ballyhooed reentry of Procter & Gamble into the adult incontinence market. I was hoping they were going introduce a new Attends-like brand, but they've just tacked some big pads and pull-ups onto their Always brand.

Llayden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I think that these might be pretty interesting. There is a feature on these pull-ups that are lacking on almost all adult pull-up products…standing leak guards. I am looking forward to them. The cartoon rendition of these make them look more like a pant than a granny panty. Should be interesting. I too have ordered a sample to see how they are. I looked for them on the shelves at one store and did not see any.

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Thanks I ordered me some as well.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
The drawings make the elastic look fairly smooth, but the animations make it look granny-panty-esque.

In any case, these look interesting, at least as pull-ups go. My fear would be that the girl-shaped crotch region wouldn't be comfy for a guy unless the particular guy is used to wearing women's underthings.

DLScottsman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
I will update once the sample comes in. Sorry about that I typed it in using my phone on a ferry.

Nickname

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Has anyone here tried these yet? They have a free sample offer at http://www.alwaydiscreet.com. I ordered a sample earlier this week and so will not get them for a while. They have standing leg guards on the pull up. While they're marketed towards women I would wear them if decent for the price.

I seen these while waiting at Walgreens for my pictures to develop (yes I still use film). I have no clue what the actual package with the diapers looks like but the big cardboard box that they come in is anything BUT discreet. On the outside it says "Always Discreet Maximum Protection" if I remember correctly. Not sure if the sample packs will come this way or not but I personally wouldn't risk doing it.

ptrick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I bought some today at walgreens for $11.99 I bought the small/ med. Pull ups, they are soft.

ptrick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have tried these today they are for women but I got to say all the comment that were posted made me want to try them i got to say they are soft and I would buy them the only thing that makes them for women is the design on them. I would use them over depends real fit . They are softer and feel a lot better than real fit.

Okamiyasha

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Has anyone here tried these yet? They have a free sample offer at http://www.alwaysdiscreet.com.

Thanks for fixing the link Eulogy :smile:

I have tried these today they are for women but I got to say all the comment that were posted made me want to try them i got to say they are soft and I would buy them the only thing that makes them for women is the design on them. I would use them over depends real fit . They are softer and feel a lot better than real fit.

On topic though!

They do look pretty cool.

How are they in terms of absorbency and discretion? I assume they offer these as an alternative to similar pull-ups like Tena Pants Women Discreet and such.

Last edited:

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I seen these while waiting at Walgreens for my pictures to develop (yes I still use film). I have no clue what the actual package with the diapers looks like but the big cardboard box that they come in is anything BUT discreet. On the outside it says "Always Discreet Maximum Protection" if I remember correctly. Not sure if the sample packs will come this way or not but I personally wouldn't risk doing it.

Freestanding displays going up in most stores. Huge marketing campaign going on for this product. BTW I still shoot film too and have a darkroom.

ptrick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I used one last night because sometimes I wet at night. I also had plastic pants on, and I didn't leak on my bed, like i had with a attends and and plastic pants. I also talk to my wife I told her I want to use these instead of the attends at night. I don't care they are for women if it keeps my bed from getting wet ill do it. I also noticed target and a local Walmart was out off stock. Also there is a 2 dollar off coupon in side.

mattyd

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I just got a bag of these from walmart (free sample hasn't come in the mail yet). They potentially could cause some serious impact on the existing pull ups market (Depends for sure). I'm actually quite impressed with how these perform. Just two wettings and they held up, even kind of jumped up and down to see if it pushed anything out. It is amazing at how thin these things are and how much they hold. I would really love it if they would apply this to a tape on diaper, but it doesn't look like that is their initial market. This has some analysis on the new pull ups and other things they are introducing and potential impact to the pull ups market: http://blog.caregiverpartnership.com/2014/04/theyre-back-is-p-reentering.html

Status
Not open for further replies.