New always discreet with improved odour control really works

Chalsed

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just got the new version of always discreet that says it has an improved odour control and it really works! They have a different fragrance to them now, before they would smell like lavender. Other difference I notice is that they are a bit narrower than before, but Im now sure.

Before I would wet them before going to bed and wake up with a strong pee smell, but now it doesnt smell like that any more. I was always looking for a diaper that could be used for emergencies in bus trips without giving away the pee smell and Im glad I found them.

Reactions: Cottontail and GatoChihuahua

GatoChihuahua

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Chalsed said:
Just got the new version of always discreet that says it has an improved odour control and it really works! They have a different fragrance to them now, before they would smell like lavender. Other difference I notice is that they are a bit narrower than before, but Im now sure.

Before I would wet them before going to bed and wake up with a strong pee smell, but now it doesnt smell like that any more. I was always looking for a diaper that could be used for emergencies in bus trips without giving away the pee smell and Im glad I found them.

I LOVE 💕💕💕 Always discreet pullups 🙂🤗
It's great that they're now improved! I will be restocking my Always supply this week and will look for the improved odor control label 🙂

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I really wish diapers in general had better odor control :/

Scott729

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Always Discreet are one of my favorite pull-up, even though I am a male. They are comfy and hold all of my bladder leaks. I’ve never had any issue with odor control And look forward to trying a new pack.

BabyTweetyBird

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The folks @ P&G did a really nice job.

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Wish my diapers came with odor control.

Sparrow75

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Chalsed said:

Very nice! Is the flagrance lighter? I am asking as it used to be very strong and feminine. No strong pee smell thanks to it for me.
Are there any other changes apart from the odour control? How can you tell the difference on the package?