New adult pull-ups

tiboonti

Mr T
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The future is here guys !

Reactions: Diaperboy4, Thalie, ChocChip and 1 other person
This is Rearz's new venture. They had a stream a while ago where they unveiled a few pull-up prototypes they had been working on and I guess this whole site/brand was what they were for. Being a pull-up connoisseur, I'm eager to try them, though I'll wait until they have another design or two come along.

Cute, but still a Granny Panty without full front to back coverage.

Hmm ... I'd be mildly intrigued if they had a boyish version.

Hmm, I’d be wildly intrigued if they had full front to back coverage!!

Depends for Men Real Fit amounts to a pull up in butch packaging. I am getting real annoyed with their endless, relentless ads for their women's products which seem to imply firstly women naturally have wetting problems (which I think is sexist and degrading) and oh yeah, us guys don't. (Which is bull.)

rshunter said:
Depends for Men Real Fit amounts to a pull up in butch packaging. I am getting real annoyed with their endless, relentless ads for their women's products which seem to imply firstly women naturally have wetting problems (which I think is sexist and degrading) and oh yeah, us guys don't. (Which is bull.)
It is a lot more common in women, at younger ages in particular. But the male market does deserve a bit more attention than it gets.

rshunter said:
As mentioned, urinary incontinence is twice as prevalent in women than men, so it's understandable. Amazon's list of best-selling incontinence items is heavily dominated by women's underwear, so I wouldn't be surprised if they significantly outsell their male briefs.

I do agree that not enough attention is given to male incontinence, and I do believe that traditional gender roles likely play a part in that: after all, incontinence isn't "manly". Big, strong, tough men aren't supposed to wear diapers, right? Those are for babies! And girls! Girls are icky! *aggressive muscle flexing*

Last edited:
Reactions: ChocChip
PCS said:
Cute, but still a Granny Panty without full front to back coverage.
The reason is that they would need new machines which is very capital intensive and a high risk.

hanzertas said:
Hmm ... I'd be mildly intrigued if they had a boyish version.
How about a blue version

Reactions: hanzertas
Arkady said:
The reason is that they would need new machines which is very capital intensive and a high risk.
I don’t know how you could get full front to back coverage in an adult pull-up and have the right elastic to hold it up.

Cute. Kudos to Rearz for always innovating

Back