New ABU diaper??

I dunno they really didnt seem all that quiet to me. I mean they aren't extremely loud but there is a noticible crinkle

Reactions: griphixx
griphixx said:
Is both the dino AND the hops quieter? Or just the dino?

They’re both the same material which is IMO quite a bit less crinkly than the rest of their lineup. Basically the same as a tykables in all ways other than design

But, just like the cloth backed or cloth diapers, every type has their following. It’s just not the type of diaper I grew up knowing so it’s not big on my list of diapers to buy

griphixx said:
Is both the dino AND the hops quieter? Or just the dino?

The tapes and the artwork are the only differences. They sound the same.

It's been my experience that they're quiet when dry ,but get very loud when wet. The padding swells and clumps very strongly, leaving the rubbery shell to separate and flex a lot while you walk.

Bunny Hops is my favorite Abdl diaper so far. Closest thing I have to Pampers. The design is super cute and colorfull and the plastic feels so smooth when used. I love hook and loop also because you can re adjust unlimited times or if you're like me and you live with siblings and you have to get a quick snack or brush your teeth and you can take it off for a bit and put it back on.

bambinod said:
The padding swells and clumps very strongly, leaving the rubbery shell to separate and flex a lot while you walk.

My only complain but I don't mind it much since I'm only in my private space when I wear I don't go out. Hopefully they fix it soon.

would be nice if they would tone down the front panel pattern a bit, it's super busy. Either super simplify it or get rid of the front pattern completely. (I prefer mostly white diapers anyway, and the all-over print on the dinos and hops is actually ok in my book)

Back