New ABU Diaper!

dypers4life

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I Was just browsing their website and saw this Teaser on their Front page! I think it might be a pretty good indication of what's to come on Thursday the 25th!

Attachments

• abu4th_teaser_twitter.jpg
    abu4th_teaser_twitter.jpg
    324.6 KB · Views: 306
  • Screenshot_20190422-073859_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190422-073859_Chrome.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 329
I look at new diaper releases as a kid the night before Christmas, always get very excited, although with lots of adult practice I've been able to "forget" about upcoming releases to ease my mind, I think I'll last the three days without going crazy.

They better be single tabs per side..

Reactions: TyphaHare and AddyShadows
kinda looks like ABU is trying to get onboard the "monsters" train, with the recent success of Little Monsters and Little Rascals?

I really like Little Rascals, they're great performers and I really like the prints too!

Aww yes can't wait for the Pink Opossum and Purple Hei Hei diapers!

Jokes aside I really really hope for a dinosaur themed diaper XD the 25th cannot come soon enough

Sheepies said:
Jokes aside I really really hope for a dinosaur themed diaper XD the 25th cannot come soon enough

Bambino Magnifico not your cup 'o tea?

bambinod said:
Bambino Magnifico not your cup 'o tea?
I like them a lot but they're a bit too expensive to justify ordering for me

dypers4life said:
I Was just browsing their website and saw this Teaser on their Front page! I think it might be a pretty good indication of what's to come on Thursday the 25th!
I noticed this as well. I would rather the surprise be they found a solution to the stocking issue though. xD

They should really consider retiring some of their products. While it's great they offer such a wide variety, constantly adding new stuff without ever getting rid of anything is only exacerbating their current resupply issue.

I think they really need to take a look at their inventory and retire some of their weaker selling products.

Venesha said:
They should really consider retiring some of their products. While it's great they offer such a wide variety, constantly adding new stuff without ever getting rid of anything is only exacerbating their current resupply issue.

I think they really need to take a look at their inventory and retire some of their weaker selling products.

That's a bad idea imo. Would mean less products for us as the consumer to choose from. I'd rather have more options.

Reactions: Silversnell and Sheepies
Venesha said:
They should really consider retiring some of their products.

While I agree it's a good idea, it comes with its own baggage. Consider all the posts we see that say "I wish they'd ring back original cushies!", and that's just one example. They were by far the worst ABU diaper in terms of performance and all I can say about them is "good riddance". But you'll always have people that don't want to see them go, and some of those customers can be quite vocal. But you're right, it has to be done. Even if the product is still somewhat popular, it's a good idea to just shelve a model that's not selling well for awhile. You can bring it back later maybe for a single run every other year or so, freeing up space in your warehouse and cash in your cash flow, allowing you to try new designs.

I wonder how many of the "acquired" designs (like barebum) are not going to get restocked as often.

Reactions: TyphaHare
bambinod said:
While I agree it's a good idea, it comes with its own baggage. Consider all the posts we see that say "I wish they'd ring back original cushies!", and that's just one example. They were by far the worst ABU diaper in terms of performance and all I can say about them is "good riddance". But you'll always have people that don't want to see them go, and some of those customers can be quite vocal. But you're right, it has to be done. Even if the product is still somewhat popular, it's a good idea to just shelve a model that's not selling well for awhile. You can bring it back later maybe for a single run every other year or so, freeing up space in your warehouse and cash in your cash flow, allowing you to try new designs.

I wonder how many of the "acquired" designs (like barebum) are not going to get restocked as often.
You could also do a seasonal run of poorer selling products, or rotate them in and out. For instance, and this is purely an example, sell LittlePawz for three months, switch to Space for three months, then switch back. Just a thought.

PaddedBrony said:
You could also do a seasonal run of poorer selling products, or rotate them in and out. For instance, and this is purely an example, sell LittlePawz for three months, switch to Space for three months, then switch back. Just a thought.

Yep that's basically what I was thinking, though of course you wouldn't do that for something as popular as Paws. I'd really be interested to see just what their sales are by model, (both to see how they compare by popularity, and to see just how much they move in a month) but I'm certain that's not information they'd share publicly.

They may not have enough models that are clearly less popular to make it practical to "rotate stock" like that.

Last edited:
bambinod said:
Yep that's basically what I was thinking, though of course you wouldn't do that for something as popular as Paws. I'd really be interested to see just what their sales are by model, (both to see how they compare by popularity, and to see just how much they move in a month) but I'm certain that's not information they'd share publicly.

They may not have enough models that are clearly less popular to make it practical to "rotate stock" like that.
Ideally, if you could break it down by diaper model, it’d be really helpful, but I guarantee there are people buying something else over their preferred product because they could be out of it. Maybe another way to gauge interest would be to set up a poll or survey asking customers about buying habits and whatnot.

I don’t think it matters what they announce because it won’t be in stock (just like the rest of their diapers).

Last edited:
Not long now!

Sheepies said:
Aww yes can't wait for the Pink Opossum and Purple Hei Hei diapers!

Oh, a dinosaur theme would be awesome, I'd love it.

• Love
Reactions: Sheepies
Ok, so what was the big news?

ChrisKrinkle said:
Ok, so what was the big news?
It hasn’t been announced yet. The announcement is at 3:00 PST.

looks like Tykables Sniped them...

Back