• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New AbDl

AbDlboy4eva

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello I’m new here. Just another AbDl who loves diapers and hoping to find an amazing abdl woman. I’ve never met another abdl or even reached out like this.

Reactions: LikesLittleBagels

LikesLittleBagels

Padded, and ready for littlespace!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Welcome! You have definitely found the right place; however, isn't really a place to find a significant other, just a place to share and find other like you! Nonetheless Enjoy it here, take off your booties and stay a while c:

LVDL69

Proudly Canadian. DL and occasional AB by night
Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
AbDlboy4eva said:
Hello I’m new here. Just another AbDl who loves diapers and hoping to find an amazing abdl woman. I’ve never met another abdl or even reached out like this.
you and me both brother

AbDlboy4eva

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
LikesLittleBagels said:
Welcome! You have definitely found the right place; however, isn't really a place to find a significant other, just a place to share and find other like you! Nonetheless Enjoy it here, take off your booties and stay a while c:
I’d love to find others who share the same interests

LikesLittleBagels

Padded, and ready for littlespace!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
AbDlboy4eva said:
I’d love to find others who share the same interests
Your in the right place! You are always free to dm me if you have any questions, or you can make a post and ask others!

Glad you're here!

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy