New abdl diapers!

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
So stinkin' cute! Wow!
I don't think they're stinking cute yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, DLScottsman, INCOdy and 3 others
Holy cow, they look awesome, but that price is definitely steep. I could get an 80 count case from ABU at roughly that same price. Hmm, might have to bookmark this page for later...

omg these are soo cute

Well if I was to try clothe diapers again I'd probably try these!

Dang it I love the idea but $200+ for one diaper? OUCH!!

Sheepies said:
Dang it I love the idea but $200+ for one diaper? OUCH!!
Well they're cloth and seem to be thick so $200 for a custom thick reusable diaper isn't that bad.

These look cool, I really don't like cloth diapers but these will work great a diaper wrap.

DiscreetDL said:
These look cool, I really don't like cloth diapers but these will work great a diaper wrap.
yea, like to use to cover your disposable right?

Antientmariner said:
yea, like to use to cover your disposable right?
Yep so I can hide my wet diapers from mommy during role play or to just bulk up my diaper without needing to double up.

Reactions: theancientmariner
KitsuneFox said:
$150 per diaper ... I wonder how absorbent they are with the booster pad .
I know the creator, ferix, and he uses them a lot, they're definitely nighttime proof with a booster pad.
Though vin your case I can only say to try it out, because you wet a lot more at night
They're built very good , do wear Plastic pants over them, they're not all-in-one.

I sent a message to the creator asking if they make thin non absorbent custom diaper covers. If it's not too expensive, I may just get one.

Reactions: TigerDL
I’ve worn the all in one diaper once from Dependeco. It was pretty nice but just don’t like the idea of reusable diapers.

jamiejamie said:
I’ve worn the all in one diaper once from Dependeco. It was pretty nice but just don’t like the idea of reusable diapers.
same here. I tried a cloth diaper once, But since I do laundry away from home, and dont have anything else to wash along with that cloth diaper, I threw it away. Too expensive to use an entire washer and dryer for only 1 item

I'm thinking that if more people buy, one theory could come into play: "Cheaper by the dozen"...not for one person to buy a dozen but for dozens to buy a couple. Worth a think.

I mean, I've sewing cloth diapers before.. and they take a while to make. Being handmade, the creator is going to want to be paid for their time. Also, the printed fabric isn't going to come cheap either. Handmade is always more expensive, especially if you're the only one making them and not being mass produced.

A cool idea, and I hope them the best.

Reactions: KnappFlannel, TigerDL, WillFord384 and 1 other person
As yes, the creator of these showed up on my one of my posts, and left a link to his site, and I completely forgot to reply. I think these are adorable and very skillfully made, but it's such a shame to have to completely hide the very best part of them beneath a separate cover.

I do respect the price point for something this nice and well crafted, but for me personally, at this price level, no waterproof hidden layer or included transparent cover is a dealbreaker.

I wonder if more folks would be willing to take the plunge if he backed those excellent outers with a hidden waterproof layer of some kind? -- preferably a loud and noisy one :sneaky:. I know two reliable ways to do this myself, but I know there are 5 or 6 decent methods out there for sewing no-wick/no-leak decorative outers.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
KnappFlannel said:
I do respect the price point for something this nice and well crafted, but for me personally, at this price level, no waterproof hidden layer or included transparent cover is a dealbreaker.
Oh shoot, I thought the printed cover was waterproof.. yeah, that would be a dealbreaker for me as well.

Reactions: TigerDL and KnappFlannel
Wow, I so much wanted one of theses as my birthday gift, then I realized it was 145$ for a plain one, someone really wants to make money out of rich ABDL, I would dream of a cloth diaper that would look like Pampers Cruisers from the early 2002 era, but I don't have 145$ + 55$ for the graphics. But his work looks like a real quality product, don't get me wrong here, but the price tag, way too much.

Reactions: KnappFlannel
Those look amazing! Although I've never tried cloth before. Perhaps I'll give this a try.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back