New AB Print Diaper from BunteWindel partnering with ABU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coops

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I would love to try some of the ABU diapers... Bambino's and Abena are just under $2 a diaper so I stick with them. In fact I just wet an Abena M4 (X-Plus Medium) cause I picked up my case of diapers from the postal outlet :)

BabyRaimuneko

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Incontinent
hahaha, no, I don't think so. For that psychotic price, this baby lynx is keeping her tush in Bambinos :3

Excalibur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Assuming the claim of only needing 1 per day is true, it's only beneficial to those that are incontinent, and go through multiple diapers each day. But even incontinent people aren't gonna want to carry around that much urine. It'd be so impractical.

DLs who wear and wet as a fetish may take interest in it, but only on occasion.

As for me, who's mostly AB: $3 per diaper? Yeah, uh, no. I don't think so.

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Well, I broke down (after a LOT of back-and-forth decisions), and preordered a 20pk! I got ~$200 from taking a load of scrap to the salvage yard with my grandfather. I also used the promo code from the radio show last week for 20% off! That's it, no more spending for me until AC in June!

Excalibur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Sadly, I'll probably do the same. I'll wait until they actually start shipping though. It's no big deal to have to wait a few extra weeks for them to restock them. I want reviews before I blow $30 on diapers.

dethpuck

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Too much money for me. Clearly these are made in the same factory in china that makes secure and bambino. it will be a quality diaper no doubt. But why would I pay twice as much

MetalMann

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Every premium diaper out there can hold a gallon of water: Abena, Bambino, Dry 24/7.
From the picture I don't think it's Secure or the like, the wetness indicator isn't the same. Secure's are more like Depends, the blue dotted(?) line that disappears when it gets wet. Also those diapers are gonna cost $3.19 usd a piece. I thought Dry 24/7 were going to far with their prices. Boy I was mistaken. For that price that diaper better have wide, really thick padding in it, and would not leak period. And the thing with the website written quite hugely on the diaper, all those people shooting videos and pictures with their diaper on will lead people to find that diaper. Kinda smart but at least make it not so big.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thing is I don't know how much I can trust it to actually make it anywhere near the stated capacity. Their leakies-er-cushies for me at least very rarely make it anywhere near rated capacity before leaking. I don't have this issue with bambino, 247, or abena. With no reviews to read there's no telling what we're going to get in terms of performance.

Bokeh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
And I thought Classy Comforts were expensive; it will take more than a 20% off coupon to get me to buy some of these. I'd have to have a 40% off or better in order to buy any of these. I'm really bummed out cause I can tell that I'd really like these.

racer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
yes, I have always dreamed of carrying around a 9lb load in my pants :thumbsup: and I just love the smell of urine after it has been in my pants for 24 hours, nice ripe 'street bum' smell (with a hint of "baby fresh scent") :thumbsup:

banter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hmm... I do like the look of 'em. I'll definitely give them a try when they start shipping. They are crazy expensive but at the rate I use disposables it's not that big of a deal.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Premium diapers cost...I pay alot to get my Tena Slip Maxis over here and i use those everyday, but its all in what your willing to spend. I do think, that if they sell out they will mark the down. ABU is good about doing that. I am pretty excited about these. Just my two cents folks...I ordered a case. we'll see if their worth it. I would say yes prematurely just because of the print..I dont think the price is too bad though....But then again i do spoil myself every chance i get : )

bambinobaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I want to buy some of these for sure, just to support the idea of a THICK, absorbent diaper, unlike what ABU currently offers (though their prints are the best on the market at the moment). I am not going to pre-order though, because I remember the debacle when they first came out with diapers for pre-order, and people had to wait forever after already having their credit card charged for their diapers...plus I do want to hear some reviews first before I fork over that kind of money...if they're positive, though, it'd be worth it for me, personally, to do so, as I both want, and as a heavy wetter/drinker, NEED! Thanks ABU for the continual efforts and innovations.

BabyNaruto

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
I'd really like to try those but damn their so expensive

afolfskynamedcal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
jasonkid said:
Why do they say secure on them ?
It was a mistake in the production test. The one that will be sold to customers will not have a front tape design or a wetness indicator.

babybobby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I think they look amazing. I'll definitely buy some when they start shipping. They're a great splurge diaper, I mean really, that much SAP will feel just like a baby diaper!

SourMashKids

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
Their leakies-er-cushies for me at least very rarely make it anywhere near rated capacity before leaking.

Agreed. I've never used ABU, but the from what I read, they don't match up to the heavies- and they still call them 'super absorbent'...

Now, I do like my diapers thick.. but anything lasting longer than a 24/7 is probably not worth it (to me). I do love the low-cut... but seriously, for $3 a diaper- I want padding that goes into the wings of the diaper. It's been a common outcry among all night-time users... the side-sleeeper leak. Why not solve it?

LunaCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Agreed. I've never used ABU, but the from what I read, they don't match up to the heavies- and they still call them 'super absorbent'...

Now, I do like my diapers thick.. but anything lasting longer than a 24/7 is probably not worth it (to me). I do love the low-cut... but seriously, for $3 a diaper- I want padding that goes into the wings of the diaper. It's been a common outcry among all night-time users... the side-sleeeper leak. Why not solve it?
Agreed on all accounts.

No way am I staying in the same diaper all day. I don't want to smell like Windex.

And the wings thing definitely... late 80s baby diapers were great like that. I haven't seen an adult diaper like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.