Not open for further replies.

abdl86

Where is my tail?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I hope i can bay this diaper some were in Europe to.

abdl86

Where is my tail?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
But i dont understand how i can bay from BunteWindel.

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Okay, I just got the ABU newsletter in my email, and all I can say is damn, are these things expensive, $2.99USD per diaper for a case of 100, $3.19USD per for a 10-pack! I hope they come down in price when they enter the regular product line!

The link is available in their newsletter, but for now it is "Members Only," but they will publicly announce it over the weekend.

Good news is that the ABU version of the Fabine Exclusive will NOT have a wetness indicator!

Members Only Advance Notice!
This product preorder is not being announced to the general public until sometime later this weekend...

Important Notice: This product is available for advance order only. Shipment of this product is not expected in North America until June 2011. Orders will be filled in a first-come-first-served basis so order your Fabine Exclusive today - Exclusively at ABUniverse.com!

The rumors from all the social media sites are true. It's finally in production. Lots of diapers claim maximum absorbency, but only one can claim the top prize as the world's most absorbent, and it is only available in the USA and Canada at AB Universe. Designed in Germany, the Fabine Exclusive is a premium product that can hold an entire days worth of wettings yet still be comfortable to wear and delicate to the skin. Words alone cannot describe how thick and comfy this incredible diaper is, so please look forward to our side-by-side absorbency demonstration (to be posted soon) to show just how well the Fabine Exclusive stacks up against other AB/DL favorites.

-Holds Over 4 Liters of Liquid (that's more than a gallon and over 9 lbs)!
-Cute Babyish All-Over-Print with Plastic Cover
-Four Tape Design
-Front and Back Waistbands
-Full Front-to-Rear Standing Leak Guard
-Extra Proportion of Advanced-Formula SAP Provides Unbelievable Absorption and Containment
-Optionally available with our exclusive - NEW & IMPROVED - ABU BabyFresh scent

*edit* You know what, I figure a lot of people get the newsletter already, so here's the link :p

http://www.abuniverse.com/products/fabineexclusive.asp

Last edited:

afolfskynamedcal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Pikachu said:
But i dont understand how i can bay from BunteWindel.

Fill this out and in the description area (Beschreibung), you have to say what type, size, color, and specify the amount you want. So, you would say something like:

Fabine
(your size)
(the amount you want)

abdl86

Where is my tail?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Fill this out and in the description area (Beschreibung), you have to say what type, size, color, and specify the amount you want. So, you would say something like:

Fabine
(your size)
(the amount you want)

I am looking up this right now. I wont to know what the shipping cost to Sweden would be.

afolfskynamedcal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am looking up this right now. I wont to know what the shipping cost to Sweden would be.

They would tell you when you send them this form.

---------- Post added at 03:15 ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 ----------

Alrtic said:
*edit* You know what, I figure a lot of people get the newsletter already, so here's the link :p

http://www.abuniverse.com/products/fabineexclusive.asp
Awesome :D Not the price, but the news. I'm even more excited about this diaper now ^^ Can't wait until June!

Kitsuno

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
The new ABU Diaper

Is completely Ridiculous they are asking $300 for a case of 100 and $33 for 10.

Don't get me wrong I like the general Idea more absorbency, cute designs, looks thick good stuff all around, but honestly people where is the line where is the point in which we will say as a community that is too much to charge for that.

I mean I understand that companies and individuals that make AB products have us somewhat over the proverbial barrel but I for one will simply not stand for this. I honestly kind of hope this is just some kind of an April fools joke.

Well anyway thats my two cents and I hope the more sensible individuals in this community will be likewise unhappy.

abdl86

Where is my tail?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Maybe so but i have mail them and ask.

abdl86

Where is my tail?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Maybe becours it is an import diaper. And the most cover the shipping cost and stuff like that.

afolfskynamedcal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's because people keep wanting their diapers to be even more absorbent than the last best diaper :p

PS: There's already a thread about the Fabine.

Kitsuno

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Fully aware of that, its just hard to state an bold opinion 4 pages in and have any impact but thanks anyway

sandboxphil

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Have you seen the details about it though?! Its crazy how much fluid that thing will hold. We are talking almost a day and a half of wetting. Now, I am not saying I would want my cute bottom to be in a diaper for 36 hours but it is possible! :cool:

BabyNaruto

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Wow thats expensive. I can't believe someone would charge that much, its just extortion.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
I'm not sure there is a link, because the information came out in an email. I would not pay that much, even dry 24/7s are cheaper.

banter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I can see buying them for novelty factor, but not on a routine basis.

Skyefx

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
The ABU version doesn't have the wetness indicator (Which is good news), but I certainly hope they come down in price when they enter the regular product line. ~$3/per is outrageous!

Status
Not open for further replies.