Not open for further replies.

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Has anybody ever heard of this diaper company before? I just found out about it.

https://www.diaper-minister.com/

They look like they are going to have a pretty cute diaper, and from a brief scan of their tumblr, sounds like it will ship world wide. Here is a picture of what it is supposed to look like.

tumblr_nqzg15gBY31uy7cvto1_1280.jpg

Looks cute but imagine they'll ask for more money for it than its really worth.

boobybird89 said:
Looks cute but imagine they'll ask for more money for it than its really worth.

Seems to be the trend with a lot of them.

They range from 1.80 euro to 2.20 euro per diaper. That works out to 2.03 to 2.48 USD depending on by the pack or case. Ten to a pack 80 to a case. Information found on their Tumblr. https://www.tumblr.com/blog/diaper-minister

What about pink? Are they pull-ups, tapes or both styles?

I like that the single-tape thing is getting more traction. More single-tape diapers, I say! (For an encore, how 'bout cloth-like covers with stretchy elastic wings--like Pampers!)

And now for the obligatory put-down: Seriously? "Diaper Minister"? Who comes up with these names? And I thought "BKN" was bad... If you were going to name an AB/DL diaper company, wouldn't you strive for mega-cute and cuddly? I don't get it.

They look very cute ! And I agree with cottontail, that's not a very good name for an ABDL company :p

This seem to be very popular in many places, hope it really is worth the wait

Mmm...interesting. I'm enjoying the flood of new diapers on the market this past year. Just wish I had more money to try them all out.

Am I weird for liking the name? It's got this weird comedy contrast for me. I'm imagining this very prim British fellow in a formal suit, but he's in charge of all the diapers making some of them available for my use. Probably quite exasperated at all the big babies running around him but doing his best not to show a crack in his facade.

At any rate, I like the color and owls are awesome! Hopefully they're relatively good at standing up to a wetting, unlike some of the play diapers.

Mattew said:
Mmm...interesting. I'm enjoying the flood of new diapers on the market this past year. Just wish I had more money to try them all out.

Hehe, flood.

Neat design, but they're still building the website and it's hard to really gauge how far along they are in actually bringing this to market.

It's a French-based company, so shipping outside of the EU will likely be prohibitive. The per diaper price that's being cited is on the really high end.

Fruitkitty said:
Neat design, but they're still building the website and it's hard to really gauge how far along they are in actually bringing this to market.

It's a French-based company, so shipping outside of the EU will likely be prohibitive. The per diaper price that's being cited is on the really high end.

Their Tumblr and twitter accounts seem to indicate that worldwide shipping is planned, not sure how much it costs, but they definitely seem willing to work it out for mass appeal, maybe like find international distributors.

DMVanGrif said:
Their Tumblr and twitter accounts seem to indicate that worldwide shipping is planned, not sure how much it costs, but they definitely seem willing to work it out for mass appeal, maybe like find international distributors.

Their social media accounts are also chock full of grammatical errors. They don't give the impression of being professional nor organized yet. There really isn't anything here to demonstrate that, beyond ordering a sample from a potential supplier, they've put any more than a few hours of work has gone into the endeavor so far.

Apologies to bump the thread but just an update, there are actual pictures of the whole diaper in their tumblr account and pictures of someone wearing them . Actually they're adorable, love the color and designs :eek:

Well, I'm adventurous enough, to try to get a hold of one or two, to try them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back