• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New 2 this place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Private
Hey, I'm new here. Shu referred me. She's my best friend since we were in diapers. She is my go to gal. Uh I love indie/alternative music. Also a little rap on occasion. But usually not. My hobbies are drawing, reading, and of course listening to music. I'm not really a fan of rules, but i follow them just to get by. So yeah, if anyone would like to talk? Or help me navigate this here forum that would be great! Thanks :damnpc:

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
HAY. Sup mah bud? Thanks for joining, I really appreciate it. :p Hope you stay and don't get bored!~ :O

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Wow, Shu are all your friend going to join this place lol. Anyway welcome to the site :)

T00L

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
She's gathering followers obv ;) Anyways welcome :D

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome to ADISC newbie!

:bunny: Hope you like it here - and if you're so inclined grab your blankie, your plushie, put on a diaper (or nappie) and carry on. best of luck! :bunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.