• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

New 2 this place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Private
Hey, I'm new here. Shu referred me. She's my best friend since we were in diapers. She is my go to gal. Uh I love indie/alternative music. Also a little rap on occasion. But usually not. My hobbies are drawing, reading, and of course listening to music. I'm not really a fan of rules, but i follow them just to get by. So yeah, if anyone would like to talk? Or help me navigate this here forum that would be great! Thanks :damnpc:

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
HAY. Sup mah bud? Thanks for joining, I really appreciate it. :p Hope you stay and don't get bored!~ :O

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Wow, Shu are all your friend going to join this place lol. Anyway welcome to the site :)

T00L

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
She's gathering followers obv ;) Anyways welcome :D

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welcome to ADISC newbie!

:bunny: Hope you like it here - and if you're so inclined grab your blankie, your plushie, put on a diaper (or nappie) and carry on. best of luck! :bunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.