• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Never fear, Sirius the Wolfhound is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilesBabyhound

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Why hello there! I sorta stumbled upon this site recently because I noticed a friend of mine (Latias) was posting around here. it looked less creepy than other places I have checked out, so I decided to pop in and say hi.

On the internet, and sometimes in real life, my representative persona is primarily named Sirius Logan Two. Basically, I'm a cute lil babyfur that likes making friends whenever he can, and loves to socialize and hang around similar people. As a furry, my "fursona" is a Irish Wolfhound/Wolf crossbreed who's age ranges between my current age and the age of about 18 months...but currently he sits at about 3.

I like playing music, writing music, recording music, listening to music, writing stories, playing video games and hanging around with good friends. I've been a DL all my life and since I was probably 4 years old I have been wanting to wear diapers again...and now I finally can :D
I became a babyfur 2 years ago because it seemed more like something that suited me...I have always been a very wolfy person in spirit...

Also, with random biofacts, I am a gay male turning 20 and in a relationship with a very loving, supportive mate. I also have Becker's muscular dystrophy and its not very fun, but hey, its no big deal really, I'll walk it off :p I'm still a healthy pup.

Anyways, sorry for the wall of text, just though it would be a good idea to fit it all in so you all know stuff about me before I post. See y'all in the forums!

Donnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
Brother! *tackles*

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to Adisc!

Cute avatar

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome to our community, I'm sure you will love it here.

Hey, don't apologize for writing so much in your intro, it is usually like pulling teeth to get a new member to say anything at all more than "Hi!"

You will fit in just fine, specially since you already know someone here.

Role
Other
As an Irish Wolfhound/Wolf crossbreed, do you chase your tail a lot?

Welcome to ADISCdefghijklmnop...

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Welcome to ADISC, it's awesome you have a friend already on here. Awesome avatar too!

--The Silent Assassin--

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Oy Sirius... Bet you didnt think you would find me here ;>

MilesBabyhound

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Thanks for the welcome guys, and nice to see ya Don and Corri! *snuggles his bros* I should be fine around here just as long as no one scares me away xD I feel happy to be here regardless ^^

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Thanks for the welcome guys, and nice to see ya Don and Corri! *snuggles his bros* I should be fine around here just as long as no one scares me away xD I feel happy to be here regardless ^^
psssst.... ask for a name change... You can sue your 'sona name

MilesBabyhound

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I could change it...but IW is my usual AB/DL forum name :p Sorta stuck with me from FTT... hehe. It ish long tho...

S

StaryShinx

Hi and welcome to ADISC, fellow furreh person. Hope you enjoy yourself. ^^

MilesBabyhound

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welcome to Adisc!

Cute avatar
Of course its cute, its a Marci! *snuggles* Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, and its nice seeing old friendly faces as well ^^ I already am settling in nicely too, so its going quite well. ^^ I'll be around!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.