Never been more glad...

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
About my abdl stuff as I am today.

I've just had a visit with the dentist, while I've never had an issue with my teeth I'm also ashamed to admit I've not taken good care of them since I was about 14 and after several years not seeing a dentist (my closest is a butcher and has been closed 4 times in 10 years over hygiene issues) I finally found a new one.

Went in today to have a couple fillings done and when she finished she looked at the time, "oh we have an hour left do you want to stop for the day or try and do a couple more."

Well I chose to continue so I get home and my entire mouth top and bottom is numb from anaesthetic.

Never have I been happier to have baby bottles, sippy cups and a waterproof bib. I would not be able to drink right now without them. 😄🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: HappyPixels, Cottontail, Jorelaxed and 6 others

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Belarin said:
my closest is a butcher
Some of them just do it for the buzz 🤭
Kind of wierd, though, isn't it? I mean, it's traumatic enough, but at the end of it, apart from the obvious relief, you feel 'normal' or that you at least have a chance of being 'normal'. If you've ever felt apart from the world, it's a reminder of the common-bond.
My last big dental work, and my last-ditch effort at being 'normal', was back in the mid-90s. But my last dentist, in the mid-00s, was a butcher and made things worse. Since then, I've only used emergency yankers, but mostly just sucked out dodgy ones myself (aided by spreaded infections).

Last edited:

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I haven't been to a dentist in years, mostly because it's not something I really think about. I was never consistent with brushing my teeth, but once I got my paci I've been remembering to brush my teeth every day. If I didn't have my paci brushing my teeth wouldn't even be a thing that crosses my mind

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I went last year to my dentist, has to get wisdom teeth removed.

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Belarin said:
I've just had a visit with the dentist, while I've never had an issue with my teeth I'm also ashamed to admit I've not taken good care of them since I was about 14 and after several years not seeing a dentist (my closest is a butcher and has been closed 4 times in 10 years over hygiene issues) I finally found a new one.
Eek! Well, good on you for making up for lost time. It can be such a relief to shed the guilt and get that sort of stuff taken care of.

In a couple of months, I'm due to see my dentist for my semi-annual cleaning. Minor hiccup: He was killed in a mountain climbing accident this last summer. 🤯 Surreal--and very sad, of course. I never exactly enjoyed visiting him, but I knew what to expect, and that's kind of a big deal. I'm really not looking forward to seeing somebody else.

Reactions: Jorelaxed

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Cottontail said:
I'm really not looking forward to seeing somebody else.
I hear that, I have had the same dentists since I was like 6 so my trust to the guy is godly.

sad when you think about it but if he was middle aged when I was 6 just 20 years later and I worry about him retiring, (I know it's pretty selfish) since the guy has really made it trusting for me to go and see if anything is up or if I need a filling but it's just what happens when your younger then the person working on you.

Not so sure how I am going to feel when he does retire, I'll go back to the same place for sure since I know other people since I was 6 ish but it's hard to think someone can match the trust I had for him

KindaOlde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I finally found a good one a couple of years ago. I never realized just how bad the others were. I am no longer afraid to go. When I have a substantial appointment they always ask if I want nitrous oxide. I think this has made all the difference in the world, I'm about halfway though about 18 appointments to get everything the way it should . Expensive but so worth it. I actually wore a boosted pullup to the last appointment. Made it even better.

Last edited:

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I used to hate trips to the dentist, as I said my last was a butcher. This new one I have found though I may be paying more for (Private not NHS) but she is amazing.

My first session she talked me through everything, constantly reassuring and explaining everything well, provided a range of option and walked me through them even took photos of my teeth and put them up on a screen to show me exactly what work needed doing and why. She has been very gentle with treatment, really seems to know what she is doing and how to support a more worried patient.

would and have recommended to everyone.