Never a dull moment

cannamommy

Mommy life
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Good afternoon friends and fellow community.
It’s surely never a dull moment in this house. My husband little made a little mistake lol we visited my parents and my husband was working on his laptop and put an order I. For a couple packages of diapers. Thing is he didn’t close out of the online ordering window. Not thinking, my mother asked if she could jump on to check movie times, I wasn’t thinking and of course said sure as it was sitting right in the counter she opened it up and asked “ hun ummmm is everything ok? “

I said why what’s wrong and she showed me the order, now being this isn’t the first time we have been caught I decided to steer her away from the awkward situation and stated that being pregnant I have to pee all the time and that it gets frustrating so we said we would try adult IC products to help alleviate my constant need to use the toilet especially since me going all the time hinders my husbands bathroom use and vice verse, she laughed it off and said that it’s wierd but all kind of clever. My husband and I laughed about it but also came to the decision that any purchases from here on out will be made on the home computer.
Things are going well for us and CB has been enjoying is almost 24/7 wearing and additional little/mommy time.

Reactions: PampersboyLondon, mommysgirlthing, itsmebabypat and 3 others
Nice defection. That would have been an awkward situation. I'm glad it worked out and that you found a viable mitigation option to avoid future misteps.

Reactions: mommysgirlthing
Well played. Well. Played. 😏

That is truly “grace under pressure”.

Nice job, lol
With those thinking on your feet skills you should be working for NASA, lol.

Off the rim, rebound, score!

i am glad to hear you and your little are doing well!

that was a close call, i am very impressed. at the end of the day, i would have clammed up and mad a fool of my self 😂

Ouch! I can almost feel the humiliating redness, just thinking of a situation like this. 😳
But, you did well.

That was a great rebound I being a little slow would messed it up.

love you guys stories, nice quick thinking 😆 and lucky CB I've been enjoying working from home its been so nice

Back