• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Nervous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Today my parents are out of town, so I was planning on buying diapers, pacifiers, and possibly a bottle today. But I'm really nervous, but I have no idea why. I could use some help to get me to go through with it.

Skeeter

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It's no big deal, really.

What is it that you're nervous about? If it's the cashier, they don't care. If it's meeting someone you know, take a quick look around first and then get a bag to carry the stuff in after you checkout.

Avoid buying extraneous stuff to give you an excuse for the stuff you're carrying. It's just a waste of your money.

Best of luck!

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It's no big deal, really.
It is for me. It's the first time I have bought actual diapers.

What is it that you're nervous about? If it's the cashier, they don't care. If it's meeting someone you know, take a quick look around first and then get a bag to carry the stuff in after you checkout.
I have no idea why I'm so nervous. I know everything will be fine, but it doesn't help.

Avoid buying extraneous stuff to give you an excuse for the stuff you're carrying. It's just a waste of your money.
I don't consider pacifiers/bottles a waste of money. Yes, it does look more suspicious, but I really want a pcifier and bottle.

Skeeter

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't consider pacifiers/bottles a waste of money. Yes, it does look more suspicious, but I really want a pcifier and bottle.
Sorry, I didn't mean that the bottles and pacifier are extraneous (meaning not related to your real intentions). I meant don't buy something like an "Over the Hill" card (as someone else has mentioned) so you can give "it's a practical joke" as an excuse for buying the stuff.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Sorry, I didn't mean that the bottles and pacifier are extraneous (meaning not related to your real intentions). I meant don't buy something like an "Over the Hill" card (as someone else has mentioned) so you can give "it's a practical joke" as an excuse for buying the stuff.
It's ok. I wasn't planning on buying an "Over the Hill" card or anything like that.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
The point is that he's telling your right now that you have no reason to worry about it. If it helps, my first time went wonderfully, without a hitch. And it was a spur of the moment thing, no planning at all. :)

I have no idea why I'm so nervous. I know everything will be fine, but it doesn't help.
Then simply try to control your nervousness to the point that it doesn't interfere. There's nothing wrong with being a bit nervous.

Look carefully at the word. It has the word "extra" inside of it. See it now?

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The point is that he's telling your right now that you have no reason to worry about it. If it helps, my first time went wonderfully, without a hitch. And it was a spur of the moment thing, no planning at all.
I know I don't have anything to worry about. But I have this really weird, bad feeling I can't shake off, and it's making me feel like I should be worried.

Then simply try to control your nervousness to the point that it doesn't interfere. There's nothing wrong with being a bit nervous.
I can't. I've been trying all day and It's still there.

Look carefully at the word. It has the word "extra" inside of it. See it now?
I thought he considered a picifier and bottle to be "extra".

Skeeter

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You'll be just fine then. It's OK to be nervous because, even though you've heard everyone say you'll be OK, you've never experienced how easy it is for yourself.

Just go through the store and find everything by sight. Once you have everything picked out, collect them, and check out. Then, enjoy your weekend.

What kind of diapers were you planning on getting?

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Baby Dry Size 6. From what I've heard, they will fit me perfectly.

Skeeter

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
One other thing...

If you're home alone all weekend, you'll probably be bingeing. Do not throw away any diapers if you get tired of them. The desire to wear them again will come back later.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I know not to do that. I will be binging, but I won't waste my money.

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
One other thing...

If you're home alone all weekend, you'll probably be bingeing. Do not throw away any diapers if you get tired of them. The desire to wear them again will come back later.
Oh man thats the truth. I used to "binge and purge" all the time. Have a weekend home alone, go through most of a package of diapers, and then get a huge rush of guilt and throw it all away.

Its really not a big deal, in fact its not a deal at all. I now just walk in confidently to my store of choice and just buy em. Every now and then the cashier will give you that "you're kinda young to need those" look, but I don't let it phase me anymore. People don't know you and you don't know them. As long as you don't make a scene, most people could care less what you're doing.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I bought! 2 pacifiers, 3 bottles, and a pack of 25 baby drys!

melancollie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
nice. i wish i fit into baby dries.

first time i went and bought in store, i had to take a drink to calm my nerves. :/

babysage

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Nice man. For me the diapers are great, but the adrenaline surge is amazing when buying stuff.

(I know no one cares what I'm buying, but I live in a small town and I always carry to risk of being seen.)

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
And how nervous were you when you did it? Do you think you will be as nervous next time or that you have gotten over it? Did you feel the 'rush'?

I'm glad you got over your nerves to do it. I don't care if other people can't see why you were nervous - you were, and you still did it - that is, by my definition at any rate, brave. Well done!

And now you get your prize for being so :)

scoo

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I'm surprised you bought 3 bottles. What did you by buying actal diapers?

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm surprised you bought 3 bottles. What did you by buying actal diapers?
He said he bought baby dry's, so pampers size 6 baby drys.. Plus this topic is over a month old and did you add something useful.... personally, I don't think so.

I hate useless bumps, if I was god I would kill a kitten right now.

scoo

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
He said he bought baby dry's, so pampers size 6 baby drys.. Plus this topic is over a month old and did you add something useful.... personally, I don't think so.

I hate useless bumps, if I was god I would kill a kitten right now.

well fine but you don't have to be a jeark about it

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
well fine but you don't have to be a jeark about it
I was being as nice as I possibly could about it, many other people here feel the same way about needless bumps so I doubt I was being harsh. This also seems to be the main reason why topic's are automatically locked after a certain amount of time since the last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.