• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Nervous Introduction From Your Local Schizophrenic

animatronic

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Hello!! I suppose I'll just go by my username. I'm sure you can understand wanting to keep it separate from my main handles in this day and age of the internet.

I am 24 year old man and a little. I struggle with schizophrenia and autism, as well as a harsh start to life to put it humbly. I was one of those "raised by the internet" kids, at least in the latter half of my childhood. I don't have many friends, and those I do I feel very paranoid around. I want to feel less alone, so I came here. As well as to learn about our community and the general consensus about how other people feel about their age regression. I know everyone feels differently, but I'm so afraid I'm weird or doing something wrong. Even if I keep telling myself I'm not, it's a hard thing to convince yourself of. Especially with something as "outlandish" to our society as being a little.

I enjoy drawing and writing. While I do not plan on posting my art here, I would like to explore writing about my experiences. I've been told I'm good at writing quite a few times, and had people tell me they genuinely enjoy it. I've had a strange life, and being a little is a large part of how I cope with it.

Thank you for reading and your time, I hope to make a small home here. Have a great day!!

Reactions: Mickey, RetroGirl15, Milianna and 3 others

Diaperlover40

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello and welcome

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

animatronic

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Diaperlover40 said:
Hello and welcome
Thank you very much!! It means a lot!!

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and animatronic

geka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome you’ll like it here!

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello and welcome! 😊
I am Kitty 😺, I get comfort from my pacifier and baby things. Always my pacifier! (It's a pink cat 🐈)
I like gardening and walking.
Cooking and eating and drinking!
You will make lots of friends here !
Enjoy the site ! 😊

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hello and welcome aboard!

NightFlare76

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hello and Welcome! Don't be ashamed of your little side. It may be wired to the majority but here you can learn and grow so relax!

Reactions: Kittyinpink

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
NightFlare76 said:
Hello and Welcome! Don't be ashamed of your little side. It may be wired to the majority but here you can learn and grow so relax!
😊😊

Happy2BeInNappies2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Welcome to ADISC animatronic I hope your future goes well for you, but I know it can be very difficult at times.

My dear Mother (now departed this life) also was schizophrenic and my first childhood memories of her was when Dad and I were visiting Mum in a mental hospital. It was a hard life for my Mum to endure as she was also very intelligent.

All the best animatronic.

Reactions: Kittyinpink